UTV co-founder Zarina Mehta quits

Anil.HD

Reaction score
Zarina Mehta, the Chief Creative Officer of UTV Group of Channels at Walt Disney India, who led the creation and launch of popular TV brands such as UTV Bindass, UTV Stars and UTV Action has decided to move on from Disney-UTV after a 27-year-long stint.

She sent a mail to her company’s employees informing them about the decision. She wrote: “After 27 years, I have decided that I need to move on from my beloved UTV. It has given me such joy and fulfillment to create a vibrant, passionate, cutting edge company that believes passionately in creativity at its core. I have loved especially all the wonderful people I have worked with and the TV shows and brands I have helped create.”

She will be moving on as a full-time Managing Trustee of the foundation SHARE (Society to Heal, Aid, Restore and Educate). The foundation is ten years old. “Our aim is to transform the lives of one million people in rural Maharashtra over the next seven (or so) years,” read the mail about what plans she has for the foundation.

Dont Post useless Threads.
Post threads related to DTH not who is the CEO or anything else.

good that he had quitted. utv had become a useless group. all the channels like utv movies, utv world movies, utv stars or bindass are showing the same old movies same again and again.

utv stars which was started with much hype again failed which shows now all crap program and price at 50inr pm which is too high.

lets hope now they revamp all the above 4 channels under a new CEO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock