Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Is The Second Serial First Look Titled "Apane Apane Pillayar Appane".A Serial About Lord Ganesha Or Vinayagar

It's a marathi show
Ganpati bappa Moraya,
Still airs on Colors Marathi @ 8:30 pm slot

I don't think that it'll hit one, as zee also tried marathi show jai malhar as Veer marthandan. But it was also flop

They should at least have 2-3 original shows & one reality show at launch.

That only will help them :tup

Dubbed shows are only fine on earlier slot at tamil market

You posted a update about satellite IS20 & now saying getting on a cable network,
I too have a ss of "NXT" slot on IS20 showing promos of "Colors Tamil"
But didn't posted because pic is not mine,
So better to post info with your own ss, not what you are seeing on other places.

You posted a update about satellite IS20 & now saying getting on a cable network,
I too have a ss of "NXT" slot on IS20 showing promos of "Colors Tamil"
But didn't posted because pic is not mine,
So better to post info with your own ss, not what you are seeing on other places.

Yes. Even I received the images in WhatsApp. Didn't posted because of the same reason.

I got a news colors tamil(NXT)going to start serials from Monday so I think launch may be Monday but still it is available only in cable and not available dth

I got a news colors tamil(NXT)going to start serials from Monday so I think launch may be Monday but still it is available only in cable and not available dth
Yes they will launching some dubbed serials from 19th June...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock