Viacom18 to enter Tamil market with launch of Colors Tamil in Q4 of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test Transmission From Today..
7f278130b3012cf27a22702c11fe84ed.jpg
now it's confirmed that it's a fake page only.

Yes bro no blue tick mark end of username .. so obviously fake page

Not because of blue tick bro to show blue tick Facebook needs some time to verify if I am not wrong.

Procedure to get blue tick

223cd4bfa6bc65c866386ca5310cb2f0.jpg

But we can confirm from posting pattern it's fake page

Not because of blue tick bro to show blue tick Facebook needs some time to verify if I am not wrong.

Procedure to get blue tick

But we can confirm from posting pattern it's fake page
Yeah I am also saying as per posting pattern, not becoz of blue tick

Oh ok guys sorry then

I'm Zero in FB & Twitter knowledge :happy:happy

So,Zakotes Is Right

Right From The Beginning He Is Saying It's Not A Official Page

Incidently,Me Too Not Believed His Words,Thinking This Was A Official Page:blush

But The Credibility Of The Page Is Now Revealed By The Posting Pattern:s

So,Zakotes Is Right

Right From The Beginning He Is Saying It's Not A Official Page

Incidently,Me Too Not Believed His Words,Thinking This Was A Official Page:blush

But The Credibility Of The Page Is Now Revealed By The Posting Pattern:s

Yes bro, I know how official pages on facebook work. I am very sure from the page's poor quality posts and grammar that it is not the official page. They would not such make terrible attempts at graphics when they are such a big company. Just compare the graphics posted on this page with other official colors pages and you will know the difference.

Also, the 'Blue Tick Verification' is a different aspect. All pages with blue ticks are legit but that does not mean pages without blue ticks are fake. I claimed that this page was fake not because of absence of blue tick but based on the quality of the content. Verification for pages require time.

Lastly, its zaXotes; not zaKotes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock