Videocon Care ID not working on iPhone browser? how to access it from iphone?

Reaction score
dear friends,
Videocon Care ID not working on iPhone browser? how to access it from iphone? when i login to care from my videocon from my safari browser in iphone, it says "install chrome" but when i access it in chrome for iphone, the same error is shown up in the display, saying install chrome and try again later.. help me to access from my iphone mates,, any special browser from appstore? :angry :wall

BBCL some site working in chrome only.

EX-BBCL Payment collection & care

sutharshan said:
BBCL some site working in chrome only.

EX-BBCL Payment collection & care

thanks mate, but my question is that is it possible to access videocon care in my iphone? with any other browser?

friends plse tell what is videocon d2h care i have seen the site cant register i put the username and password of d2h login id and password but showing incorrect username or password plse bros plse explain what is d2h care how to register what is the use of it everything that can be done in d2h site by logging in like changing rtn ,changing package etc.Hearing it for the first time in this thread about d2h care ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock