Videocon D2h HD Ad in Today's Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dishtv have become real competitor regarding HD channels count.

oh really, see the priceing of dish tv, they charge Rs 1000 to view all hd channels and sd chs which videocon d2h offer at RS 461

HD Lover said:
I am talking about HD channels count wise not pricing.

what will count do if pricing is sky high like dish tv does have

dino29 said:
oh really, see the priceing of dish tv, they charge Rs 1000 to view all hd channels and sd chs which videocon d2h offer at RS 461

Then what about Ten Cricket...

R u Giving it For free For all Users Who are Activated Rs 461 Pack?

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

videocon d2h is not giving ten cricket in highest pack, see the packages of dish tv, they r not giving many sd and hd chs which videocon d2h provides in highest pack plus see the sky rocket cost of dish tv

dino29 said:
videocon d2h is not giving ten cricket in highest pack, see the packages of dish tv, they r not giving many sd and hd chs which videocon d2h provides in highest pack plus see the sky rocket cost of dish tv

then why U Mentioned ALL? :angry:angry:angry:angry

Dish Tv PQ is Far Better than Videocon d2h Even though it is MPEG 2 Technology....

In my Words ( While in my MBBS Life in Hostel) We Used Dish Tv as well as Tata Sky)

Tata sky , Dish TV, Airtel, Sun Direct and Reliance PQ and AQ is Always Better than Videocon D2h.....

That Why I didnt Recharge my Videocon D2h HD from March 15.....

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

U can Easily Know the Quality of Videocon by Keeping NTV News abd Watch the Pixellation of 2nd Scrolling line in the Bottom...

In Tata Sky U cant See that Pixellation.......

videocon 2h picture quality is excellent and that is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock