Videocon D2h HD Ad in Today's Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dish TV has 22 HD channels as of now where as D2H has 21 HD channels + 1 3D channel. The only deciding factor for d2h is price factor. One more thing is dishtv has mostly unique HD channels which none d2h operators have.

bprrkl said:
Dish TV has 22 HD channels as of now where as D2H has 21 HD channels + 1 3D channel. The only deciding factor for d2h is price factor. One more thing is dishtv has mostly unique HD channels which none d2h operators have.

U r right Bro....

A of Now Dish TV is Having Max ASLI HD Channels of 22 but not 21+1 :angry

but dish tv does not have popular 6 star hd chs, even videocon d2h has unique chs like travel xp hd, life ok hd and will soon have hbo hd chs

well D2h has claimed 22 HD channels which is highest which itself is fake advertisement. They should tell 21 Hd channels and only DTH with a 3D channel. Dino bhai dishtv also has Travel XP HD. well the exclusive Channels of dishtv are NGC wild HD, NGC Music HD, Baby TV HD, NGC adventure HD and also the least popular and crap channel UTV stars HD. As of now Bhai they have HBO HD channels exclusively as D2h which has life OK HD exclusively. I totally agree with you they are the only one DTH operator to have Zee network all HD channels along with all Star network HD channels.

bprrkl said:

There are few more differentiating factors,
1. Dish tv does not have dvr.
2. Dish tv has fake hd channels and no sd base pack allowed. They charge for fake hd as well.
3. Dish tv has no star hd and will "never" have it.

These are distinct differentiators and that is the reason when you survey in your office, which could be a considerable sample size. No new purchaser of dish hd u find. Few left users will be only those who already have it and does not think about migrating.

Good things about dish tv is that they have exclusise hd channels

bprrkl said:
well D2h has claimed 22 HD channels which is highest which itself is fake advertisement. They should tell 21 Hd channels and only DTH with a 3D channel. Dino bhai dishtv also has Travel XP HD. well the exclusive Channels of dishtv are NGC wild HD, NGC Music HD, Baby TV HD, NGC adventure HD and also the least popular and crap channel UTV stars HD. As of now Bhai they have HBO HD channels exclusively as D2h which has life OK HD exclusively. I totally agree with you they are the only one DTH operator to have Zee network all HD channels along with all Star network HD channels.

bhai 3d hd channel is also a hd channel apart from being a 3d channels so d2h is right in claiming that they have 22 hd channels but they are as always courteous enought not give a punch to the face of other ops by clainming that they are the only operator which have an exclusie 3d hd channel. other ops claim to be 3d ready and have no 3d content

dino29 said:
HD Lover said:
I am talking about HD channels count wise not pricing.

what will count do if pricing is sky high like dish tv does have

dish tv not have this channels... Star plus hd, star gold hd, star cricket hd, espn hd, life ok hd, star world hd , star movies hd....
I know that they have 22 hd ch. Out of 22 .... 2 are premium hbo ch. That not be part of any package... Some ch. Like utv star hd, nat geo wild /adv. Hd Are Not so popular like Star Hd channels
Dish TV will be best if they add Star HD channels atleast they need to add Star Plus HD India's no.1 hindi GEC

Yuvraj Patel said:
dino29 said:
HD Lover said:
I am talking about HD channels count wise not pricing.

what will count do if pricing is sky high like dish tv does have

dish tv not have this channels... Star plus hd, star gold hd, star cricket hd, espn hd, life ok hd, star world hd , star movies hd....
I know that they have 22 hd ch. Out of 22 .... 2 are premium hbo ch. That not be part of any package... Some ch. Like utv star hd, nat geo wild /adv. Hd Are Not so popular like Star Hd channels
Dish TV will be best if they add Star HD channels atleast they need to add Star Plus HD India's no.1 hindi GEC

Ironically zee cinema hd, zee studio hd, channels from their sister zee network, are nit even in base pack of 560 and ala carte for same costs 40 rs in dish tv and 21 in adtv. They are ridiculously priced for hd customers. They feel hd customers are fools (do not know what is hd and sd, what is unlimited recorder), rich like ambani (1000 rs to pay for all hd and 385 to watch first base pack), ans patient like manmohan singh (can wait for star hd channels whole life). I pay 1000rs have not recording facility and watch indian soil matches of cricket in sd. There is one thing required in india and tbat is dth portability, otherwise all dth's especially in thr field of hd are playing with customers. d2h can be rated little better than other dth's however.

well bro they are the most expensive one agreed with above points but I only raised the fact that Dishtv as of now has maximum HD channels and some very exclusive channels. I raised the fact because dishtv was missing on the graph

Channel count is not matter to compare DTH Services... Main thing is popular channels available on dth service... Dish Tv have more exclusive ch. Then d2h.. But popularity wise d2h leads then dish tv because d2h have maximum popular HD Channels...
In last d2h was first DTH service to add Zee TV HD on their platform even before Dish TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock