Videocon d2h or dish tv?

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Bros. Pls suggest me i want to purchase a sd dth currently using Reliance and airtel and want to purchase another dth .i am looking for a dth .i have selected two dth's dish tv and videocon .so plz ddf experts suggest me which one is right .

Go with d2h its far better from dish tv and not costly also.

My friend d2h is far better than dishtv.
So d2h is better option between the two.

Thanks friends for your suggestions . I am also looking for d2h .but just want to know your expert advices .plz rply other experts also.

Bro. I want maximum music channels at lower prices as i am cricket lover but all cricket ch. Are available in all dth's and also want some good active services.

buy d2h only.onething remember always stay away from dishtv....evenif donot give any suggestion to anyone for buying dishtv.for a single channel u will have to wait long time in dishtv.......

As i am a dish tv user for 4 years, now i am little bit of unhappy with thier services. Go with videocon. I am also shifting very soon. But i still prefer dish hd

Ravi budhwar said:
Bros. Pls suggest me i want to purchase a sd dth currently using Reliance and airtel and want to purchase another dth .i am looking for a dth .i have selected two dth's dish tv and videocon .so plz ddf experts suggest me which one is right .

DEAR RAVI,
I WILL SUGGEST U TO BUY VIDECON AS 1 DRAW BACK OF DISH TV IS WHEN U CHANGE UR PACKAGE FROM HIGHER TO LOWER THEY WILL DEDUCT Rs.40/- FROM UR ACCOUNT.

AND 1 ADVT. OF VIDECON D2H IS IF U R GOING OUTSTATION U CAN BLOCK UR ACCOUNT FROM 7 DAYS TO 90 DAYS ONE TIME IN A CALANDER YEAR THAT MEANS, UR DAILY DEDUCTION WILL NOT BE DONE UNTIL U UNBLOCK UR ACCOUNT WITH UR REGISTER MOBILE NUMBER.

So finally i have decided to purchase d2h next month .also guys rply me that i have choose good dth or not? If not then rply me abt other dth's .my first priority is music channels and sports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock