Views regarding the UPSCALED HD CHANNELS

@Karthik, even we dont know abt the exact company decisions.... we can only discuss here the possibilities, any thing which may be said now will be considered a speculation. So better wait and watch, the fact is all dth operators do know, that transponder space is important and so dish tv cant afford to keep the transponder space occupied by upscaled hd channels, hence they are removing most upscaled channels as we have seen earlier... In coming days, there will be more competition between the dth operators to introduce more hd channels, as all channel companies are ready to introduce their hd channels sooner or later. So we do expect removal of all upscaled channels by dish tv for space of new full hd 1080i standard channels...

I had one doubt:
one upscaled hd channel = one true hd channel in terms of space

No never.... One upscaled hd channel is never equal to one true hd channel in terms of space... Its a higher pixellated version of the sd channel....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock