Volume levels ajusted very low in videocon d2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 17,693
Re: RE: Volume levels ajusted very low in videocon d2h

Sadiq said:
Dino.. Please confirm when they are going to update software for HD box to have recording feature..

And great man you are.. proud that one of our DDF member is highly demanded by a DTH company..

2nd para makes me laugh. Nothing personal for sure. :p

Bapun Raz said:
Sadiq said:
Dino.. Please confirm when they are going to update software for HD box to have recording feature..

And great man you are.. proud that one of our DDF member is highly demanded by a DTH company..

2nd para makes me laugh. Nothing personal for sure. :p

2nd Para... :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Dino bro can you ask Dish TV higher authorities when they will add ESS HD? Im sure they will tell you cause they never tell us anything on CC :'(

i do not have dish tv, reliance digital or sun direct so bro i never interact with even customer care of these 3 companies let alone talk to higher team as i build higher contacts starting from lowest level by sending feedback in relation to software, hardware, channels , ad ideas and host of other technical things and then i find ways to get close to senior teams. They call me up to get various issues resolved or even e mail me

I have a gr8 thing to share that i have given 8 awesome ad ideas to ceo of videocon d2h Mr. Anil Khera and he has liked it all and forwarded it to his ad agency so soon u will see catchy, entertaining ads of videocon d2h instead of usual boring ads which run currently

dino29 said:
i have done that bro, infact not only that i am in contact with them for various software, hardware improvements, channel additions and other technical things

respected mr dino from your post it seems that you intend to help customers in big way there are certain things in videocon d2h which if you can resolve will be gr88 for customers point of view. small suggestions to improve d2h in long way.iam constanty only workking as dealer of d2h since feb 2012 and always there for any d2h customers to help them.

sugesstions needed positive response.

1. ten cricket needs to be added in new gold sports pack which iam demanding last 2 years . if they want they can remove fox espn news ,neo sports and neo prime channels in new gold sports pack. ten cricket available in dish tv and airtel tv in there base sports pack. but in d2h even customer having maximum platinum hd pack of rs 482 cannot view ten cricket as well as planet m active music 20 radio channels. earlier active music was available from new gold sports pack. ten cricket has tv rights for major cricketing nations so important to hav ten cricket instead of not important neo channels and fox news sport channels.

2.pogo and hungama needs to be in super gold pack replace 2 cartoon channels in super gold pack to new diamond pack . cartoon network , pogo and hungama most important kids channels. it be gr88 if they bring back animax too in super gold pack.

3. they can add movies now and times now english news channel in there super gold pack.

4. like dish tv they can also tie up with dd direct plus and show free to air channels like dish tv when customer dont have any balance in there a/c.

5. deactivation charges of rs 15 are not necessary.

6. any add ons made are only visible to main tv and not available to multi tv . this is not the case in tata sky when there is any add ons in tata sky its also gets added in other multiple tv and not charged on multi tv .in d2h addons made on 1 tv would be charged as well as same add on would be charged for multi tv .

7 . multi hd is 225 per month in d2h and in tata sky it is only rs 200.

8. service charges charged by engineer after warranty period should be exempted for customers recharging long term recharge of 12 months and above. any part replacement charges can be collected but no service charges.
9.CUSTOMER CANNOT OPT FOR SOUTH PACK

WELL IN OTHER DTH YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACKS LIKE IN AIRTEL YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACK IF YOU STAY IN MUMBAI

warm regards
rajesh.m.chothani
[email protected]

good professional request made by technitians.that is real needs for customers,not new crop channels.

They must add an English movie(Star Movies, my personal opinion ) channel in Super Gold pack. Customers have been requesting it for so long, but they've not taken any step. And they should replace Sonic and Nick Jr. in Super Gold with Disney Channel and Pogo, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock