Volume levels ajusted very low in videocon d2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 17,696
dino29 said:
the volume level adjusted from uplinking centre for all sd channels and hd channels is very low in videocon d2h
for example if i connect DVD Player through hdmi 1 to hd tv and videocon d2h through hdmi 2 to hd tv . keep the set top box volume of videocon d2h stb and dvd player to full and then say put on any channel like say star gold , so if i now adjust the volume of tv set to 8 for both dvd player and videocon d2h , now in videocon d2h we get very low volume on the channels as compared to volume we receive for any dvd played on the same tv volume on dvd player which is connected to the same tv. this low volume level adjustment for all standard definition , hd channels and active music audio channels in videocon d2h is dampening the base effects and other effects which should come in sound of any channel and which enhance the sound quality. Specially volume levels of Zee News, IBN7, Sony Mix, CNN-IBN, Star Gold, zoom is drastically low while of other standard definition/HD channels and many language feeds of multilingual channels are very low or uneven. Even volume levels adjusted for Standard Definition and HD channels in Airtel Digital TV are notch higher than videocon d2h which gives better sound quality.

Even when you say compare audio level, of airtel digital tv and videocon d2h, the volume level in videocon d2h for all standard definition and HD channels is much lower.To compare simply switch on tv, connect airtel dth to hdmi 1and videocon d2h to hdmi2, keep stb volume of both the stb's to full and keep tv volume at a standard level.Now start comparing the low audio level we get in videocon d2h to the normal/proper volume level in airtel digital tv on most channels barring a few
Only few channels like planet m music space hitz channel number 550, News Nation and Hindi Language feed of National Geographic channel number 605 is working at proper/good audio level and i have requested videocon d2h to please bring volume level of all other standard definition and HD channels to the volume level adjusted for Hindi Language feed of National Geographic channel number 605

Videocon d2h should increase volume level of all sd and hd channels

Also has anyone noticed that since many days too much pixelation is there on hd channels, see closely. Seems they are compressing more to add new hd channels. This is a wrong step taken by videocon d2h

Ss Dino.. myself..had experniced it...
i have both lco connection as well d2h.... while comapring.. cable tv sounds good in audio.. bcz.. same tv has both connection.. if i set volume in tv as 12-15. cable tv sounds louder than d2h..but sound clarity wise d2h was good.. but still it is not audible while hearing dialoug.

past few days.. i feel it has little flicker..in D2h.. did anybody noticed it ?? logo is has little flicker.. you cant see tht flicker when ur far, if u go closely u see tht mild flicker..or have problem only on my STB??

i tried following steps
checked my tv input cable
removed and fixed the stb input from dish
removed and reinserted the smart card..

even few days.. mild diagnal waves are coming

i want to confirm tht only i have problem else i will go for customercarre help..

please suggest me..i am new D2h user from April.

technitians said:
dino29 said:
i have done that bro, infact not only that i am in contact with them for various software, hardware improvements, channel additions and other technical things

respected mr dino from your post it seems that you intend to help customers in big way there are certain things in videocon d2h which if you can resolve will be gr88 for customers point of view. small suggestions to improve d2h in long way.iam constanty only workking as dealer of d2h since feb 2012 and always there for any d2h customers to help them.

sugesstions needed positive response.

1. ten cricket needs to be added in new gold sports pack which iam demanding last 2 years . if they want they can remove fox espn news ,neo sports and neo prime channels in new gold sports pack. ten cricket available in dish tv and airtel tv in there base sports pack. but in d2h even customer having maximum platinum hd pack of rs 482 cannot view ten cricket as well as planet m active music 20 radio channels. earlier active music was available from new gold sports pack. ten cricket has tv rights for major cricketing nations so important to hav ten cricket instead of not important neo channels and fox news sport channels.

2.pogo and hungama needs to be in super gold pack replace 2 cartoon channels in super gold pack to new diamond pack . cartoon network , pogo and hungama most important kids channels. it be gr88 if they bring back animax too in super gold pack.

3. they can add movies now and times now english news channel in there super gold pack.

4. like dish tv they can also tie up with dd direct plus and show free to air channels like dish tv when customer dont have any balance in there a/c.

5. deactivation charges of rs 15 are not necessary.

6. any add ons made are only visible to main tv and not available to multi tv . this is not the case in tata sky when there is any add ons in tata sky its also gets added in other multiple tv and not charged on multi tv .in d2h addons made on 1 tv would be charged as well as same add on would be charged for multi tv .

7 . multi hd is 225 per month in d2h and in tata sky it is only rs 200.

8. service charges charged by engineer after warranty period should be exempted for customers recharging long term recharge of 12 months and above. any part replacement charges can be collected but no service charges.
9.CUSTOMER CANNOT OPT FOR SOUTH PACK

WELL IN OTHER DTH YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACKS LIKE IN AIRTEL YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACK IF YOU STAY IN MUMBAI

warm regards
rajesh.m.chothani
[email protected]

i have conveyed thae feedback to include ten cricket in platinum pack and active music chs from new diamond pack onwards , similarly i have conveyed feedback to include on english movie channel and one english news channel in super gold pack and news outh gold pack plus also given feedback to include two english movie channels in new god sports pack and new south gold sports pack but pz be ready for a 15 to 20 Rs price increase
All things cannot be given for free, already if u compare the videocon d2h channel count to price ratio, they provide highest chs in lowest price and addition of new chs have to be compllimented by little price increase

Similarly multi hd price cannot be Rs 200 in videocon d2h as they have lot more hd chs than tata sky, infact with more increase in hd chs multi hd price wil be Rs 250

i have written to them about add on policy too

yes in long term packs waiver should b given on service charge, will convey it to them

dino29 said:
technitians said:
dino29 said:
i have done that bro, infact not only that i am in contact with them for various software, hardware improvements, channel additions and other technical things

respected mr dino from your post it seems that you intend to help customers in big way there are certain things in videocon d2h which if you can resolve will be gr88 for customers point of view. small suggestions to improve d2h in long way.iam constanty only workking as dealer of d2h since feb 2012 and always there for any d2h customers to help them.

1. ten cricket needs to be added in new gold sports pack which iam demanding last 2 years . if they want they can remove fox espn news ,neo sports and neo prime channels in new gold sports pack. ten cricket available in dish tv and airtel tv in there base sports pack. but in d2h even customer having maximum platinum hd pack of rs 482 cannot view ten cricket as well as planet m active music 20 radio channels. earlier active music was available from new gold sports pack. ten cricket has tv rights for major cricketing nations so important to hav ten cricket instead of not important neo channels and fox news sport channels.

2.pogo and hungama needs to be in super gold pack replace 2 cartoon channels in super gold pack to new diamond pack . cartoon network , pogo and hungama most important kids channels. it be gr88 if they bring back animax too in super gold pack.

3. they can add movies now and times now english news channel in there super gold pack.

4. like dish tv they can also tie up with dd direct plus and show free to air channels like dish tv when customer dont have any balance in there a/c.

6. any add ons made are only visible to main tv and not available to multi tv . this is not the case in tata sky when there is any add ons in tata sky its also gets added in other multiple tv and not charged on multi tv .in d2h addons made on 1 tv would be charged as well as same add on would be charged for multi tv .

8. service charges charged by engineer after warranty period should be exempted for customers recharging long term recharge of 12 months and above. any part replacement charges can be collected but no service charges.

WELL IN OTHER DTH YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACKS LIKE IN AIRTEL YOU CAN OPT FOR SOUTH PACK IF YOU STAY IN MUMBAI

warm regards
rajesh.m.chothani
[email protected]

i have conveyed thae feedback to include ten cricket in platinum pack and active music chs from new diamond pack onwards , similarly i have conveyed feedback to include on english movie channel and one english news channel in super gold pack and news outh gold pack plus also given feedback to include two english movie channels in new god sports pack and new south gold sports pack but pz be ready for a 15 to 20 Rs price increase
All things cannot be given for free, already if u compare the videocon d2h channel count to price ratio, they provide highest chs in lowest price and addition of new chs have to be compllimented by little price increase

Similarly multi hd price cannot be Rs 200 in videocon d2h as they have lot more hd chs than tata sky, infact with more increase in hd chs multi hd price wil be Rs 250

yes in long term packs waiver should b given on service charge, will convey it to them

dear mr dino hope with your and mine efforts and suggestions we can make d2h more reachable to customers most imp points are
1. add on should be available on multi tv too. not charge for add ons on both tv.
2.customer can opt for south packs too.
3. activation charges iof rs15 to be removed.
4. movies now and times now channel in new gold pack.
5. ten cricket @ active music atleast from diamond pack.
6. just see what dish tv offers pay 2 years watch 3 years, pay 3 years and watch 5 years .
7.service charges charged by engineer after warranty period should be exempted for customers recharging long term recharge of 12 months and above. any part replacement charges can be collected but no service charges.
8 . pogo /hungama/cn must for super gold pack also add animax for kids
9.like dish tv they can also tie up with dd direct plus and show free to air channels like dish tv when customer dont have any balance in there a/c.

dd direct plus thing cannot happen as videocon d2h satellite is not co-located with dd direct plus satellite

technitians said:
dino29 said:
technitians said:
dino29 said:

warm regards
rajesh.m.chothani
[email protected]

dear mr dino hope with your and mine efforts and suggestions we can make d2h more reachable to customers most imp points are
1. add on should be available on multi tv too. not charge for add ons on both tv.
2.customer can opt for south packs too.
3. activation charges iof rs15 to be removed.
4. movies now and times now channel in new gold pack.
5. ten cricket @ active music atleast from diamond pack.
6. just see what dish tv offers pay 2 years watch 3 years, pay 3 years and watch 5 years .
7.service charges charged by engineer after warranty period should be exempted for customers recharging long term recharge of 12 months and above. any part replacement charges can be collected but no service charges.
8 . pogo /hungama/cn must for super gold pack also add animax for kids
9.like dish tv they can also tie up with dd direct plus and show free to air channels like dish tv when customer dont have any balance in there a/c.

is it possible brother,tie up with dd plus? :huh
5.5 deg difference there.

Close thread
dont how many members getting low audio?
Here audio is fine no lower no higher

and thread is going other way

technitians said:
so what if thread is going other way its only betterment of customers

Feel free to create a new thread, its free.

forum rules said:
Always STAY ON TOPIC. The name says it all, make sure your reply is related to the topic and would be useful to the readers. Dont go off topic and do not mislead readers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock