Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Rom1moR

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmadhankumar said:
He sent me a PM with the name of a Nominee.. i guess it's a postal vote.. [emoji45] [emoji45]
Then count at the time of announcing the poll result :p:lol:D:D:tup;) ..
mmadhankumar said:
Definitely a good idea.. i was in a hurry while posting this, maybe missed it coz of that.. will be taken care from next month.. [emoji106] [emoji106]
Then next month onwards our poll will looking like a EVM :shy .. Possible add a photograph and Dream tag details (it act as a poltical party name) :p:D:D:shy:hehe:tup:) ..

Voted and Congrats to all nominees:) and Best Of Luck:tup

Voted. And about the NOTA option, it's definitely not required here because the members are already filtered. And in the case of DTH of the month all the DTH are present in the poll options!

My suggestion plz add detail all nominees's work for help voting

Anup Tiwari said:
My suggestion plz add detail all nominees's work for help voting

That will look like canvassing for the nominees.. also adding more details for one and lesser for another might lead to confusion and partiality among nominees..

Anyone who was active here in the past month will obviously know what these nominees did.. If any member don't know what they have done, they can either search through their profile or better to abstain from voting imho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock