Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Rom1moR

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmadhankumar said:
That will look like canvassing for the nominees.. also adding more details for one and lesser for another might lead to confusion and partiality among nominees..

Anyone who was active here in the past month will obviously know what these nominees did.. If any member don't know what they have done, they can either search through their profile or better to abstain from voting imho...
Thanks for suggestion next time i will search details

I think there should be at least four participants. Then it would be a real good contest. After removal of Johnny bro someone else should have been there.

Bishnu15 said:
I think there should be at least four participants. Then it would be a real good contest. After removal of Johnny bro someone else should have been there.

Just check the voting pattern, many members are not voting...

Bishnu15 said:

That is not fair bro .. Inducting new contestent in the poll after members casted the vote :) ..
  • To avoid this issue IMO & Suggestion @team members may confirm with contestent's of the motm poll via pm may he/she willing to participate the poll or not .. If not team may listed the other deserved member at the time of launching the poll :) .. Just a suggestion sorry to team and admin if anything wrong in my post means :) ..

Vicky said:
I also voted  :tup

Bro i think your vote not registered imo :shy .. Check once again :) .. Sorry Apologize if i am wrong means :-/ ..

Sai Jai said:
Bro i think your vote not registered imo :shy .. Check once again :) .. Sorry Apologize if i am wrong means :-/ ..

:lol Already voted yesterday anna,forget to comment :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock