Breaking W.E.F. 1st August All Sony Channels Will Available on A-La-Carte Basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why u guys can't understand this thread is related to Sony Channels Removal

Why u put same questions.....

Note- Only Sony + Sab+ Sony Six+Ten1+Ten3 channels remain in the list ,left all Removed SD Along with HD

One of the Main reason i never look back to cable networks whatever their quality etc.. etc.. at any cost removing the whole network in overnight & once it's removed its very hard to readd unlike dth networks

Dj bro now I call to fw and subscribes this channels with extra charges

I think the time has come to say Goodbye to Fastway. Really disappointed with the effort, Today is first test between India vs England and they removed these channels from their packages.

I think the time has come to say Goodbye to Fastway. Really disappointed with the effort, Today is first test between India vs England and they removed these channels from their packages.
Yes and i think with extra charges also we will not able to see sony HD channels as they removed these from their platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock