Breaking W.E.F. 1st August All Sony Channels Will Available on A-La-Carte Basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i choose airtel dth for my sports. 2000 pay for 6 month all sports channels available

Reply from SPNI

Hi! The channel was never free on Fastway. In fact, you were paying the monthly subscription to Fastway which included the price of Sony channels. Fastway has removed Sony channels from its package and is asking viewers to subscribe to Sony channels separately. In this context, you should first ask for a discount from Fastway for removing Sony channels from the package and then subscribe to Sony channels separately.

Reply from SPNI

Hi! The channel was never free on Fastway. In fact, you were paying the monthly subscription to Fastway which included the price of Sony channels. Fastway has removed Sony channels from its package and is asking viewers to subscribe to Sony channels separately. In this context, you should first ask for a discount from Fastway for removing Sony channels from the package and then subscribe to Sony channels separately.
That's was my point. How they can charge twice for a special channels. Customers should ask for discount first.

Reply from SPNI

Information source for this?

What is information source regarding monthly rental Rs700 Gursimranjeet Singh bro
We have already warned not to ask further off topic questions. If this continued we will start banning members who do this.

We have a dedicated threads for giga fibre on telecom section. Ask there.

Update: So my cable operator is saying that within 2-3 days all sony network channels will be back online.

My cable operator added sony,sab and ten cricket on local channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock