• Thread starter Preet
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,861

Preet

Reaction score
Hey guys
I want to move to adtv
Can i choose my plan 99 with royal hd packs???

In life time free topups , can I choose hindi entertainment packs or English movie packs??

Hey guys
I want to move to adtv

In life time free topups , can I choose hindi entertainment packs or English movie packs??
Yes you can choose myplan 99 with royal HD topup.
But sorry life time free topup doesn't contain any Hindi entertainment and english movie pack.
life time free topup only contain south life free topup,Tamil & Telugu lifetime free topup,Marathi,Bengali,Oriya,northeast,Hindi regional free topup.Hindi regional free topup contain some bhojpuri channels.

I am 7 year old airtel dth customer.I am following this forum since 2015 february as a guest.this forum help me a lot.recently I thought I should registered this forum as a member.so I registered this forum now.so this basis I am a newbie as a member or old as a guest:):)

Last edited:
Hey guys
I want to move to adtv

Yes that is a good pack if you don't watch SD channels. I'am currently using same package. Don't forget to mention explicitly to customer care that you want base pack of Rs.99/- they will try to persuade you for buying Rs.199/- pack but you have to be firm :D

@Riddhiman - Thanks brother your experience with ADTV is very helpful to us ;)

and what about max hd and sports hd? can we choose anyone of both?

I am big fan of ADTV also biased towards ADTV.because adtv gave me many offers.I have 2 Adtv connection 1 primary and 2nd recently bought 1 week ago multi connection.
ADTV gave me both connection special offer.my primary connection have value max64hd base plan (monthly cost 200) and multi value sports64hd (monthly 200).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock