wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,739
DishHD said:
Then why Tatasky and D2H are not adding the HD channels which dish tru HD customers are enjoying for years from now. Has D2H is totally out of this HD competition has d2h is still didn't added the best HD movie channels avialable in India which a re HBO Hitz and Defined HD :lol

If not adding channels, then it is not meaning that they are out of competition. Remember they are the second largest in HD channel offering. There are many reasons for the delay of adding channels.

I hope you remember how many years that Dish TV taken to add SS HD channel and also SS2 (a SD channel) into their platform.

They also added Sun HD channels only after D2H.

Karan rocks said:
But bro HBO HD channels are also popular then why D2H not adding this 2 channels ?:huh

These channels were supposed to be added last year May month. But not sure why the plan got dropped.

Close this useless thread asap. We already have a pinned thread for these type of assumptions and discussions.

Good that those HBO Premium channels not added on Videocon D2H, nothing is there to watch after one month.

Gssran said:
Good that those HBO Premium channels not added on Videocon D2H, nothing is there to watch after one month.

Agree with u, only repeat, u will be bored if u watch this channel for one month.

Devesh said:
Agree with u, only repeat, u will be bored if u watch this channel for one month.

Good that they are premium channels so it won't affect the package pricing though they are getting added at one day :tup

NKMIGLANI said:
& Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd kab aayenge tata sky me...............:angry:angry:angry
Bro, still r u waiting !
Bhai, ab to wait karna chhod do !
Ye channels shaayad ab kabhi bhi Tatasky par na aa paien.

NKMIGLANI said:
& Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd kab aayenge tata sky me...............:angry:angry:angry
Bro, earliar I was thinking that these channels will never come on Tatasky but now I can say that these channels can be added anytime within two months but anyhow before 31st December, 2014 on Tatasky, so wait till that time.

sky4us said:
Bro, earliar I was thinking that these channels will never come on Tatasky but now I can say that these channels can be added anytime within two months but anyhow before 31st December, 2014 on Tatasky, so wait till that time.

koi news mili hai kya

Back
Top Bottom