wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,739
Re: RE: wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

sky4us said:
Bro, earliar I was thinking that these channels will never come on Tatasky but now I can say that these channels can be added anytime within two months but anyhow before 31st December, 2014 on Tatasky, so wait till that time.
Is not it very long time.

Devesh said:
Is not it very long time.
I agree with you bro, its a long time but when it seems that its a confirmed news and the channels will be got added then I think when we are going to change our dth for the same only then I think two months' period is not a long time and moreover 31st December is the deadline, may be channels will be got added much more before that date.

Re: RE: wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

sky4us said:
I agree with you bro, its a long time but when it seems that its a confirmed news and the channels will be got added then I think when we are going to change our dth for the same only then I think two months' period is not a long time and moreover 31st December is the deadline, may be channels will be got added much more before that date.
So this news is from reliable source.

Anoop Kumar said:
Keep waiting,
"sabra ka phal meeta hota h."
'Two months & 8 HD channels', means each week they can launch a HD channel. Bole to, Tatasky agar chahe to, ''Thoda-thoda sabra aur thoda-thoda phal to aur bhi meetha ho sakta hai'' :):):)

Back
Top Bottom