wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,739
Devesh said:
So this news is from reliable source.

after two month u will be given another time period lolzzzz thats truth man i waited a long for TS Management to wake up but they are in long sleep not going to wake up in near future or for few years

i still have TS hd subscription but i changed to DISH TV more than happy

dreambox.pk said:
i still have TS hd subscription but i changed to DISH TV more than happy
Bhai, HD channels k liye to Dish Tv ka to koee jawab hi nahi hai. I agree with you and accept that you would be more than happy.
But, if in these two months, Tatasky really launches 8 HD channels then bro, we will be much more happy than you. Dish Tv is no doubt best option right now. But after the addition of 8 more HD channels Tatasky will be the only option in the market.

But even after 8 hd channel addition there will be some exclusive hd channels on dish tv. So tatasky will not be the only option.

Sadiq said:
But even after 8 hd channel addition there will be some exclusive hd channels on dish tv. So tatasky will not be the only option.
Bro, after addition of 8 HD channels, I don't think so that any important HD channel would be remaining. And the exclusive active services of Tatasky, its amazing picture and stunning sound quality, regular updation of all channels' EPG in 4 days advance, serials' season nos. with episode nos. along with episode details will definitely make Tatasky the only option in the market.

Sadiq said:

First of all bro its just a saying rumor that Tatasky will add 8 channels and that also 8 hd channels which i seriously doubt it's gonna happen any time soon may be after few years when they complete their tp's dvb s2 migration or shift to a new satellite. Until then Tatasky customers should be happy with channel's and services they are getting from tatasky and stop dreaming of 8 HD channel's which will never happen in near future on Tatasky. :k

Re: RE: wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

skm30 said:
Bro, after addition of 8 HD channels, I don't think so that any important HD channel would be remaining. And the exclusive active services of Tatasky, its amazing picture and stunning sound quality, regular updation of all channels' EPG in 4 days advance, serials' season nos. with episode nos. along with episode details will definitely make Tatasky the only option in the market.
If you consider important hd channels then d2h will also be a choice though they don't have hbo premium channels. They are having more hd channels next to dish tv. Excluding 3d channel, D2H is having 28 hd channels. Excluding hbo premium channels tatasky is having 23 hd channels.

i think all dth employee are busy in dewali sale and prmotion so hope they add channels by next month

rocky7756 said:
i think all dth employee are busy in dewali sale and prmotion so hope they add channels by next month

Sahi hain Bhai khud hi sab think kar lete ho...TS wale kya kar rahe..Kab channel add karege wagarah wagarh....

Close this useless thread asap. We already have a pinned thread for these type of assumptions and discussions.<br/>

Most of the time I'm seeing many senseless threads are created and runs for longer period and admin(s) does not take any actions against the thread creators. Why? Are they paying for these kinds of threads to be started in the forum?

Not any personal issues but this is what it is and it should not be allowed.

Back
Top Bottom