Seeking Help What gives Tata Sky consent to keep tabs on what I watch?

They know what you watch. Their CFO openly said the same few days back to another website. It is dubbed as 'Analytics'.

The stb is the property of the dpo. The service provided also is by dpo. So what consent are you speaking about
About personal data. I didn't rent my stb. I paid full amount in advance. So it's my property.
They know what you watch. Their CFO openly said the same few days back to another website. It is dubbed as 'Analytics'.
So, who gave them consent to decide what I watch?

There is separate dongle which when connected records data and sends over to operator. What u r seeing DJ bhai is just a software enabled enhancement which registers in box itself what u watch and displays list... Do not worry nothing being sent anywhere... Check in settings there must b some options to disable this feature

There is separate dongle which when connected records data and sends over to operator. What u r seeing DJ bhai is just a software enabled enhancement which registers in box itself what u watch and displays list... Do not worry nothing being sent anywhere... Check in settings there must b some options to disable this feature
No option to disable the option. The channels stays even after factory reset.

Collection of data or not. I don't want what I watched to appear on screen.

No option to disable the option. The channels stays even after factory reset.

Collection of data or not. I don't want what I watched to appear on screen.

Check here n there some adjustments will surely hide it

Have you paid full amount of Rs 5,347 for your HD connection? If not then it is not your property, you have rented it. Read the t&c

bAYOQYC.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock