Seeking Help What gives Tata Sky consent to keep tabs on what I watch?

Well I didn't knew. DTH boxes were on rental basis. I only thought only cable boxes were on rental basis as they return half your money when you return the box where as DTH companies straight up deny same.
You got only half money after returning your cable STB?
I also took DEN connection in 2018 for 6 months. I paid 1500 something while installation & after 6 months I got fed up with the service & asked him to disconnect it. He simply took the STB back & gave it to someone's else. He didn't charged anything extra during those 6 months as the amount which I paid while installation was equivalent to the 6 month's charge. So, he didn't took a single penny for STB.

You got only half money after returning your cable STB?
I also took DEN connection in 2018 for 6 months.
I got 60% money after 2 years. I bought my HD set top box in June 2017 and returned in October 2019. I don't know the exact amount as he gave me extra money to spend on some festival.

Not sure about Tata Sky but Sun Direct clearly states that they track and share viewer patterns of users for "research" purpose. Privacy is a joke in India.
QFDdpE6.jpg

QFDdpE6.jpg

Not sure about Tata Sky but Sun Direct clearly states that they track and share viewer patterns of users for "research" purpose. Privacy is a joke in India.
QFDdpE6.jpg

QFDdpE6.jpg
@Anish Pai bro. You were referring to Tata Sky's terms and conditions several times. But I couldn't locate where similar data collection like by Sun Direct is mentioned on Tata Sky's website. Can you provide the link or screenshot of same?

@Anish Pai bro. You were referring to Tata Sky's terms and conditions several times. But I couldn't locate where similar data collection like by Sun Direct is mentioned on Tata Sky's website. Can you provide the link or screenshot of same?

The new website I am.also searching. In old website it was there.

"Company reserves the right to share information about the subscriber (including personally identifiable information and viewing trends)"

What else you are looking for?
What is viewing trend? What is the meaning of the word trend?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock