Seeking Help What gives Tata Sky consent to keep tabs on what I watch?

As per Trai, there is no provision for outright purchase of STB and it is sole property of the service provider. Please confirm

bAYOQYC.png

0XbYSpP.png

Smallpdf.com

From where do we buy at full price?

The DPO (herein Tata Sky) itself. Don't think anyone buys it, but you could ask the customer care as to how one can buy it.

Ecommerce sites needs to notified that the set top boxes they are selling are on rental basis. Cuz, all I see is buying option not rental option. I don't see customers knowing the difference between buying and renting. One night assume Amazon or Snapdeal is providing outright boxes at hefty discounts.

Ecommerce sites needs to notified that the set top boxes they are selling are on rental basis. Cuz, all I see is buying option not rental option. I don't see customers knowing the difference between buying and renting. One night assume Amazon or Snapdeal is providing outright boxes at hefty discounts.

Respective DPO websites too need to do that. Don't think that many people know it is sold on rental basis.

It's a known fact that the STBs are all rental. Many can't possibly afford them otherwise. It's pretty clearly mentioned in the T&C of every operator (That we are only taking their equipment on lease and it remains their property) I think.

Everybody knows this. I'm knowing this since 2010 when I took airtel's connection. The engineer clearly said that airtel can take the STB anytime they want & it's clearly written in the form also that STB, dish & other items are sole property of 'airtel'.

Everybody knows this. I'm knowing this since 2010 when I took airtel's connection. The engineer clearly said that airtel can take the STB anytime they want & it's clearly written in the form also that STB, dish & other items are sole property of 'airtel'.
Well I didn't knew. DTH boxes were on rental basis. I only thought only cable boxes were on rental basis as they return half your money when you return the box where as DTH companies straight up deny same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock