i have compared dish tv with tatasky, that shows you like fake id :hello :clap

its called comparison :D: skd :D

Comparing dish TV and tata sky is like comparing 1980 with 2016 :dodgy

dish tv is still at old fashion tech with no DD on most of HD channels :hehe

Rushil.D said:
its called comparison :D: skd :D

Comparing dish TV and tata sky is like comparing 1980 with 2016 :dodgy

dish tv is still at old fashion tech with no DD on most of HD channels :hehe

what subscriber want more in advanced tech ?? he want problem free watching, every stb,dth have pros,cons, selecting a dth is our choice, now you are defaming Dish tv ?? you are a mod, posted in thousands, :shy

samand said:
One vote for dishtv in dth of the month poll is confirmed rushil bro...

Not just 1

I can name atleast 3-4 people now, who will always vote for Dish Tv no matter what :lol;)

nair said:
what subscriber want more in advanced tech ?? he want problem free watching, every stb,dth have pros,cons, selecting a dth is our choice, now you are defaming Dish tv ?? you are a mod, posted in thousands, :shy

DishTV and problem free watching?? You must be joking. :d

Two of my DishTV STBs became faulty. Very cheap quality STB and there are many incompatibilities with HT. With the latest STB, there is some sort of additional signal on the HDMI port which renders the HDMI link function (used to simultaneously switch on or off HT and TV) inoperable.

GUI is practically the same ancient one since DishTV launched. The software is pathetic. USB recording and rewind / forward function - OMG, the less said about it the better. Some novice must have designed it.

I was one of the first DishTV customers at launch and I have used it till last year. I eventually gave up when TS started adding the HD channels.

Dish TV having maximum subscribers among all dth which means Dish TV is no.1 in India...This is proves that how Dish TV is famous dth brand in India...

Prasanna bro said:
Dish TV having maximum subscribers among all dth which means Dish TV is no.1 in India...This is proves that how Dish TV is famous dth brand in India...

First mover advantage and lower package price are the reasons. DishTV is also popular in rural areas. But that does not make it the best. It does not satisfy customers who are interested in quality and technology.

jdrocks said:
DishTV and problem free watching?? You must be joking. :d

Two of my DishTV STBs became faulty. Very cheap quality STB and there are many incompatibilities with HT. With the latest STB, there is some sort of additional signal on the HDMI port which renders the HDMI link function (used to simultaneously switch on or off HT and TV) inoperable.

GUI is practically the same ancient one since DishTV launched. The software is pathetic. USB recording and rewind / forward function - OMG, the less said about it the better. Some novice must have designed it.

I was one of the first DishTV customers at launch and I have used it till last year. I eventually gave up when TS started adding the HD channels.
My Zenega STB (silver color havin channel /time display on it) worked for last 10 years without any problem.. Thr is no problem in HD HDMI, Recordin facility workin well..

Rom1moR said:
My Zenega STB (silver color havin channel /time display on it) worked for last 10 years without any problem.. Thr is no problem in HD HDMI, Recordin facility workin well..

Bro,
Is any offer for one year south pack with all HD channels and what's d best price?

Back
Top Bottom