When is firmware update for HD STB?

soemeone has copied my news of videocon d2h relaunching in a fresh avataar in another forum

dino29 said:
soemeone has copied my news of videocon d2h relaunching in a fresh avataar in another forum

Oh!Really sad news.:':)-/:wall
File an F.I.R. at your nearest police station as soon as possible due to violation of copyright act.:eek:hya

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

Oh!Really sad news.:':)-/:wall
File an F.I.R. at your nearest police station as soon as possible due to violation of copyright act.:eek:hya

PINKI BOSS DINO IS A GREAT GUY
aisa na karo bhai :no

some people have copied my news of videocon d2h relaunching in refreshed avatar in another forum

Re: RE: When is firmware update for HD STB?

dino29 said:
some people have copied my news of videocon d2h relaunching in refreshed avatar in another forum

Bro you haven't said anything about relaunch and new avatar

If you have credible information

you should have mention it straight forwardly

Cause this is not a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE

Has someone already got the software update and tried pause or recording?. I was told by CC that the updation has started from 14th of March and STBs are being updated as per serial numbers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock