When will more indian regional channels relay in HD ?

DishHD said:
But does Isro have any Satellite or Tp to be available for DTH operators.

:lol
Did u check the link I have given. That is an answer given in Indian parliament to a question asked by someone. There u will see TP cost, availability, how much money comes from TP rent. If ISRO is not using TP for rent then from where that much amount comes ? What do u think ? Donation :lol

DishHD said:
NinadG bro do you know the cost of hiring a Single Tp from a satellite and if you don't trust me just read the statement's below it will answer you why DTH are forced to use has much of Space available in a TP

The report by Euroconsult of Paris said the average transponder price of $1.62 million per year for 36 megahertz of capacity hides a wide regional price disparity. The report says there is a “risk of price erosion” in the coming years as some markets soften with new satellites entering service.

Northeast Asia featured the second-most-costly transponders, at $2.6 million per transponder per year, followed by the region around Australia and New Zealand, where prices averaged $1.7 million per year.

:lol

That means "Risk of price erosion" & new sats / launch providers will reduce price of a TP in coming future. So I think we can see more TP availability in near future for Indian DTH.

I have a question here, if the HDMI cable quality too matters? say for example instead of HDMI cable provided by airtel,if I try branded HDMI like 'belkin' or 'beldem', will it be better ? have anyone tried this?

DishHD said:
No a STB can not Upscale a channel but if you use HDMI cable then it will just try to upscale the channels from Sd to HD which will even make it even worse in some cases. But yes a 40 inch or larger Full hd Tv will automatically upscale any channel on content to make it fit on the screen, still SD channels after upscaling won't look sharp on larger tv's has SD channels use so much less bandwidth that only looks good on small 21 to 25 inch crt tv's and that also with a AV cable. Its better to Download and watch Full HD movies on larger full hd Tv's rather than using them for DTH or Cable connection

:k

Re: RE: When will more indian regional channels relay in HD ?

thilalangadi said:
I have a question here, if the HDMI cable quality too matters? say for example instead of HDMI cable provided by airtel,if I try branded HDMI like 'belkin' or 'beldem', will it be better ? have anyone tried this?

No difference.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock