Discussion Whether Star is planning to sell Vijay TV?

• Thread starter Nithish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,331
Ohhhhh Huge Discussions,

Below News Only Became Like This, Because Of Some id*otic Journalists,

So whats the inside news 🥲.

Star india is worth 12Billion $ and disney wants 10B$ for hulu.
Just now star promoted a person as head of sales.
Moment of star employees wholesale to jio
And some viacom18 people chanting vijay to fall to their hands.

Star is not listed but tv18 is. 🥲🥲 these people should stop making articles

Hi friends, admins and moderators,

I also posted the same news yesterday. But it was deleted (Reason: Inappropriate thread prefix, thread title, content used.) I used prefix as DDF Exclusive. Kindly tell which prefix i have to use.

Regards,
Rajaraman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends, admins and moderators,

I also posted the same news yesterday. But it was deleted (Reason: Inappropriate thread prefix, thread title, content used.) I used prefix as DDF Exclusive. Kindly tell which prefix i have to use.

Regards,
Rajaraman
Use discussion also the link should be from trustable source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambani's Viacom18 looking for exit from TN Gec Market, except Sports and Streaming in TN market. Even their one of the strategic Investor and Head planned to kill TV, your expecting acquisition of channels.
Just wait and Watch. I think you are ardent fan of STAR . Thats why you cant able to digest things. Man I heard this from one official person associated with media . So only I said like that. Anyhow let us wait for the results.

@Vadirocks bro....Please let me know that this message is true or fake...Is Disney Star Group going to sell Vijay Television? Please tell...

@Vadirocks bro....Please let me know that this message is true or fake...Is Disney Star Group going to sell Vijay Television? Please tell...

Here Is The Answer, All Rumors Started Here,,,

Disney want to sell or partner ship entire Disney star India network channels. Keep digital hotstar with him.

Just wait and Watch. I think you are ardent fan of STAR . Thats why you cant able to digest things. Man I heard this from one official person associated with media . So only I said like that. Anyhow let us wait for the results.
Even I heard from media person, they're not appointed anyone to sell entertainment Channels. But media person said still discussion going for Streaming and Sports business Jv/Sale.

But I'm surprised on this below statement from Ambani's Uday uncle, can't digest things.

The total hotstar revenue in FY22 is 3220crs
And novi said 2/3rd of it is from IPL

So quick direct math will give us around 1000crs revenue for hotstar without IPL
Thats about 12million USD.

Is it realy a cash flow for disney?

In FY22 net loss was 343crs

whatever we have to wait till this month last day, they're confident on acquiring BCCI home streaming with TV rights too. Acquiring entertainment channels nothing will get they know, Acquiring and producing contents their business strategies. things are going favorite for them, they're not No 1 or No 2/3 merge entity still nobody can't beat them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock