Discussion Which broadcasters will b in loss after trai rule implementation??

By Trai rule which broadcasters will b in trouble or loss

• ZEEL

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • SPN

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Star

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Viacom 18

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Sun network

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Discovery

• Turner

• Disney

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you provide option "ALL", I'd cast my vote to it..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Because, ultimately each broadcasters would get disappointed with revenue from this new scheme..

Initially, they may get some decent revenue.
But, as days passes, subscriber would feel that they pays a whopping Rs.19 for a single channel which doesn't provide content matches their money....

All regional channels can't succeed beyond their home region..

Either, broadcasters would get the same revenue or much lesser revenue than earlier..

But not higher revenue as they expect..

This is going to be a FLOP MOVE by Broadcasters...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

In Indian rural areas, most lower & middle class families are not paying beyond Rs.400 per month for their EB Bill.
How could they able to spend their hard earned money for TV viewing @ Rs. 300/month hereafter???๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Broadcasters must understand that this is not America...
They must learn the ground reality..

Much important thing is, we must stop watching TV..It's the only way to show our opposition...๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคš๐Ÿคš๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

STAR Plus is #2 in urban and is pretty close to overtaking Sony once Super Dancer hype is over. STAR Plus also has many shows with good ratings and the shows are much better than Colors. Colors is #4 in urban. So do not say STAR Plus is suffering in urban

Ya u are right if we look at d Ranking of Channels Ya No doubt Star is At 2nd position ..Evn in Rural ...But I m not talking abt Channels over all rating..I m talking abt Viewerahip rating Of Der particular Shows...in Which Most shows in Top 15 are frm Zee ..while Star plus shows are mostly fall behind of zee shows or say most of dem are at bottom position..Star plus has most of der shows placed btw 15 to 20

I'd like to correlate this move to a story everyone knows..
Subscribers are like Duck which hatches golden eggs..
Now Broadcasters going to cut the stomach of duck to get more golden eggs.
And, the rest is history...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Eventually, subscriber will fed up and Broadcasters will lose all their revenue..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yaa dts true i Know dt โ˜บ bcz ..Besides SAB i also watch IPL n Cricket matches But Yaa Not on TV now I watch all cricketing Event only " Online " since jio' s Entry ๐Ÿ˜Š

Star just wants you to watch IPL, if you watch then they will make money anyway from you either directly from you via TV subscription or indirectly from you via Jio

Sun Network estimates positive revenue impact after TRAI order

Expecting a positive revenue impact from the TRAI's proposed regulations, South India's leading broadcaster Sun TV Network Ltd was on expansion mode investing Rs 300 crore in 2-3 years foraying into channels beyond south Indian languages.

Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) in its new directive proposed to be rolled out February 1, wants the customers to pay only for channels they would want to view. "We have to wait and see how it pans out. I think it will have a positive impact on subscription revenue," Sun TV president R Mahesh Kumar said here on Monday

Sun Network estimates positive revenue impact after TRAI order - The New Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock