Which DTH to buy (Suite for Kerala)

• Thread starter Thread starter KrishnaKP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,955
Sure, Thanks bro. I'm going for a small vacation to home town. will back with a good decision on this. I hope most probably will take a connection on or before year end.  New year with new provider. :) Good bye for Sun Direct  :'(

Thank you everyone.... Merry xmas and happy new year in advance. Enjoy :win

If buget is no problem then go for tata sky beacuse tata sky has more malayalam and tamil channels compare to other dth

Hi friends, decided to take a tata sky hd connection. Which method of order is best To get latest Xmas new year offer? Their website showing one month package cost is free and so. But not showing any HD access fee discount offers....
1. Which one is the best order method?

KrishnaKP said:
Hi friends, decided to take a tata sky hd connection. Which method of order is best To get latest Xmas new year offer? Their website showing one month package cost is free and so. But not showing any HD access fee discount offers....
1. Which one is the best order method?

Yes bro they didn't updated any Xmas/New year offer in the website. Better you miss call to this number 074117 74117 they will call you back for connection or call to this number 1800 208 6633 and ask for Xmas / New year offer they will help you to get this offer ...:tup

I spoke with CSR via above toll free number. He said they have only fixed HD access fee that is RS.175/- I specifically asked about if I choose a basic package how much will be the HD access fee and he said it will be 175/-

Back
Top Bottom