Which DTH to buy (Suite for Kerala)

• Thread starter Thread starter KrishnaKP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 3,955
KrishnaKP said:
As per conversation Will not get any HD package for RS.85 or 95

Just now chatted with CC, they are also telling the offers available in the website. You Just give a missed call on the given number. Let's see if they offer you any new offer..

If they comes with this confusion after taking a connection that will be an issue for me.

One more doubt Saj bro, suppose i have selected my 99 pack + malayalam regional pack(mandatory to select one add on reg pack), not interested to pay HD access fee but ready to pay HD channel price. Can I pick two malayalam HD channels worth RS.20/- ? Similarly I can add any HD channels, is it possible?

KrishnaKP said:
As per conversation Will not get any HD package for RS.85 or 95
There is an HD add on which is available only with Dhamaal mix Base pack. In all other case you hv to pay ₹175 HD access

Yes it is possible. you can select the channel which you want as ala carte. Don't need to pay HD access fee for single HD channels.. :tup

Thanks, Is there any price difference for ala carte channels while choosing with and without HD access fee? Eg: Asianet HD has a rate es.20/- is it available on both with and without HD access fee?

If you choose HD access fee you will get the HD channels according to your base pack . Eg: If you choose My 99+ Malayalam add-on , in this pack which of the channels have HD versions those channels can be watch by paying HD access fee. If you want only Asianet HD & MM HD you have to pay separately for these channels ie; 20+20=40 rs for these 2 channels..

Back
Top Bottom