Which DTH to buy

royceferns2000

Contributor
Reaction score
I already have 2 Dish tv connections and would like to buy another dth apart from Dish tv.This will be used for my guest house where in I receive guest not in all months of the year(like only 3 months in a year).Hence, my main requirement is that I should be able to pause the recharge when not in use and use it again when required,so that I don't loose my balance.

Also,my budget is any pack under Rs.300 a month,getting all sports channels,English news and important hindi channels.

Please suggest which new dth connection I can go for and if any online retail sites can give me a good offer.

Bro I think it's difficult to get a pack under 300 rs for your required channels.
Secondly no operators will allow to pause the connection for a long period.you can recharge the connection whenever you wanted instead of pausing it.

Your idea or thinking is good. But no dth is thinking in our way. You know In paid channel showing lots of advertisement like fta channels.
Why?
why we should spent our valuable time for watching same add in all time?
Dth company should have thinking for their customer. When dth is not connected or running during activation period the money should not be deduct from account.
It should be on hourly Bassi's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock