• SUN DIRECT

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • DD FREE DISH

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • NOT APPLICABLE

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Karan Rockz said:
Oh! sh#t I am not able to know that multiple votes are allowed and I vote for "Not Applicable",but my actual vote goes to ADTV and Tata Sky.:win:win

:hello "NOT APPLICABLE" for those who don't find any difference in PQs.

Anirudha Das said:
:hello " NOT APPLICABLE" for those who don't find any difference in PQs.

But multiple votes are allowed then why I vote for '' NOT APPLICABLE''.:(

dishtv, Sun Direct and DD Free Dish not able to open their account, But my personal experience is with dishtv if they not improve their PQ in SD channels peoples will always going to criticize.

OMG! Dishtv not open his account yet :( but according to me Dishtv PQ is better than D2H.:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:
OMG! Dishtv not open his account yet :( but according to me Dishtv PQ is better than D2H.:dodgy

Real HD channels in dishtv is similar to TATA(SKY but they are legging behind in SD PQ i hope they will rectify it when they moves to MPEG 4 in SES 8 :k

Anirudha Das said:
Real HD channels in dishtv is similar to TATA(SKY but they are legging behind in SD PQ i hope they will rectify it when they moves to MPEG 4 in SES 8 :k

But SD channels PQ of Dishtv is better than D2H.:k

Karan Rockz said:
But SD channels PQ of Dishtv is better than D2H.:k

But not better then TS and airtel i want best for dishtv if they add Star Sports HD channels and improve the PQ quality of SD channel dishtv will once again become no. 1.

Anirudha Das said:
But not better then TS and airtel i want best for dishtv if they add Star Sports HD channels and improve the PQ quality of SD channel dishtv will once again become no. 1.

Yeah Star Sports HD channels is the one missing from Dishtv.:wall God knows when they add these two channels.:u

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah Star Sports HD channels is the one missing from Dishtv.:wall God knows when they add these two channels.:u

Wait for May and June dishtv is approaching Star for a package deal if everything settles down then Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD 1 and Star Sports HD 2 will make their way to dishtv and obviously package price will be increase :s

Anirudha Das said:
Wait for May and June dishtv is approaching Star for a package deal if everything settles down then Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD 1 and Star Sports HD 2 will make their way to dishtv and obviously package price will be increase :s

:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock