Which is the best dish for kerala ?

I already booked adtv but i would like to know more about adtv vs dish tv in south especially picture quality and package prices..
I heard that dish tv picture quality is not good

hello, i am looking for an advice on DTH for use is my home @ Calicut, Kerala. Which is the most economical and reliable DTH available. I will be looking mostly for malayalam channels, hindi channels like start plus, zee tv, sony, english movies, cartoon network, discovery, national geography etc.

i heard that all DTH's are useless when there is rain? is this true?

hello, i am looking for an advice on DTH for use is my home @ Calicut, Kerala. Which is the most economical and reliable DTH available. I will be looking mostly for malayalam channels, hindi channels like start plus, zee tv, sony, english movies, cartoon network, discovery, national geography etc.

Do you want hd channels? What is your budget?

Better you compare packs of all dth and find yourself , Regarding signal availability in rain, it depends on how good was your ODU installation. Btw I'm using Dish tv and i find it more economical than any other they have punjab special packs( malayalam packs are also there). We have D2h also but their are packs too expensive , don't know about their south packs.

Better you compare packs of all dth and find yourself , Regarding signal availability in rain, it depends on how good was your ODU installation. Btw I'm using Dish tv and i find it more economical than any other they have punjab special packs( malayalam packs are also there). We have D2h also but their are packs too expensive , don't know about their south packs.
I will suggest you to go with Asianet digital or keralavision. They have almost all number of malayalam channels and you don't even have to bother about the rain. (Since all the new cable TV operators are providing ofc for the new connections, at least in my area)

I will suggest you to go with Asianet digital or keralavision. They have almost all number of malayalam channels and you don't even have to bother about the rain. (Since all the new cable TV operators are providing ofc for the new connections, at least in my area)
I think Keralavision is slight more cheaper than Asianet digital.They give almost all channels at affordable base packs while ACV give a few channels on addons. Not much difference but slight.

If money is not a matter, needs more channels and good quality service go for Tatasky.All dths has its own pros and cons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock