Which is the best dish for kerala ?

I am planning to take airtel digital tv. Is airtel is the best for Kerala customers or any other dth ?
If Malayalam channels are the main requirement, go for Asianet cable, Keralavision or DEN. You will get all Malayalam satellite channels and 8-10 cable channels in addition; for eg: Asianet cable has 8 own channels.
If you want channels in many languages and genres, go for Airtel or Tatasky.
Sun direct do not have channels like Kappa, Janam, Kaumudy, Jeevan, Raj Musix, AIR Malayalam etc.

I will suggest you to go with Asianet digital or keralavision. They have almost all number of malayalam channels and you don't even have to bother about the rain. (Since all the new cable TV operators are providing ofc for the new connections, at least in my area)
hi niyas, how is the picture quality and reliability of kerala vision? please can you suggest.

In the case of cable tv I think we can't choose the wished one. We get the connection only if the desired company has service there.Normaly only one cable company serves in an area and others willnot enter there without sufficient number of customers.Means ACV connection passes through an area then you can't get keralavision or Den there.

If Malayalam channels are the main requirement, go for Asianet cable, Keralavision or DEN. You will get all Malayalam satellite channels and 8-10 cable channels in addition; for eg: Asianet cable has 8 own channels.
If you want channels in many languages and genres, go for Airtel or Tatasky.
Sun direct do not have channels like Kappa, Janam, Kaumudy, Jeevan, Raj Musix, AIR Malayalam etc.
Cable connection gives almost all Malayalam channels than DTH plus local channels. Channel addition is also quick we get new channels from testing itself. Other benefit is we haven't to pay very high for Sports,movie channels etc. Almost all are available in normal packages.
By the bye Star india war is common for all cable companies..😄

E
hi niyas, how is the picture quality and reliability of kerala vision? please can you suggest.
/The Picture clarity is really Impressive, Some of the Operators have MPEG$, SD, and Hd Versions of STB. I'm using Mybox HD box with almost 200+ channels for 200 RPM

E

/The Picture clarity is really Impressive, Some of the Operators have MPEG$, SD, and Hd Versions of STB. I'm using Mybox HD box with almost 200+ channels for 200 RPM
hi niyas, thanks for the update. you mean you have brought a different STB rather than using keralavision stb. is it possible to use like that. how much does the Mybox HD box cost? and do we need to do anything to get keralavision connected to it? so i am not well versed with these stuff. can i have ur email id or something? and what are the advantage of using mybox. later if we switch to other cable operator can i use the same box?

hi niyas, thanks for the update. you mean you have brought a different STB rather than using keralavision stb. is it possible to use like that. how much does the Mybox HD box cost? and do we need to do anything to get keralavision connected to it? so i am not well versed with these stuff. can i have ur email id or something? and what are the advantage of using mybox. later if we switch to other cable operator can i use the same box?
Bro, you are not supposed to ask details like email id and phone number in the forums and messages, as per the forum rules. If you have any problems, clear it in the forum itself.

As per me,at the moment,in South India D2h is the best...

You can get all Hindi Entertainment,movies,songs,English movies,news, infotainment,kids,sports, Malayalam channels for Rs 299 (Celebration pack Kerala)

Most of the Malayalam channels are available

As per me,at the moment,in South India D2h is the best...

You can get all Hindi Entertainment,movies,songs,English movies,news, infotainment,kids,sports, Malayalam channels for Rs 299 (Celebration pack Kerala)

Most of the Malayalam channels are available
Not most bro almost bro all malayalam channels
Best pack South super
Another good news for me I realigned my dishtv to ST2 and now getting d2h channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock