Which new HD Pack to chose

• Thread starter Thread starter ram11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 1,795

ram11

Reaction score
Hi,

I am based in Kerala (South) and my Infinity 12 Month ARP is coming to an end tomorrow. Is it ideal to recharge the same Infinity 12 Month ARP for Rs 5551 or is there any other good recharge available? Dont have access to my Indian number at the moment (as I am abroad now) so cant use my Airtel App but have to use the web one to recharge.

Also, my dad said the remote needs replaced as well. Is it better to order a replacement online?

Any advise?

Assuming you're Airtel Internet TV user,You have only 3 base packs
1.381/M (Includes all Hindi + Regional Channels HD)
2. 500/M (Above pack + Sports + English GEC HD)
3.Infinity HD - 700/M & 5801rs/Yr

U can choose any basepack as per your choice.

For New Remote Contact CC only don't trust the products available in E-commerce Sites

Assuming you're Airtel Internet TV user,You have only 3 base packs
1.381/M (Includes all Hindi + Regional Channels HD)
2. 500/M (Above pack + Sports + English GEC HD)
3.Infinity HD - 700/M & 5801rs/Yr

U can choose any basepack as per your choice.

For New Remote Contact CC only don't trust the products available in E-commerce Sites

Thank you for the reply, but I am not Internet TV user, but have HD DVR connection. Everywhere I am seeing Infinity HD price of Rs 5801 but when I try to recharge it shows 5501!

Thank you for the reply, but I am not Internet TV user, but have HD DVR connection. Everywhere I am seeing Infinity HD price of Rs 5801 but when I try to recharge it shows 5501!
Ok! Then you can opt for any basepack + Max HD topup

Everywhere I am seeing Infinity HD price of Rs 5801 but when I try to recharge it shows 5501!
Its retailer recharge option... Same Infnity Pack of 5801..
If u r recharging again with Infinity Pack simply do that 5501

For HD ADD ON u can choose b/w Magic / Royal /Max
Magic gives you local HD, plus Hindi HD Channels
Royal gives you Magic + Sports HD + Eng Infotainment
Max HD - All HD channels except Miniplex

Base Pack u can select South Max which contain all Malayalam channels, or My Sports.. These are basic SD Packs

It is giving me only option to choose Infinity 12 month ARP (498 channels inluding 66 HD channels) and free 2 regional channel combos. I cannot see anything such as South Max or or Max HD!

It is giving me only option to choose Infinity 12 month ARP (498 channels inluding 66 HD channels) and free 2 regional channel combos. I cannot see anything such as South Max or or Max HD!
As u r on the topmost pack u can't downgrade to a lower pack from selfcare..
Only possible way to downgrade an ongoing pack is to call CC and tell them to change the pack.

As u said u r abroad, there is no way to change the base pack now.. or tell ur friends or some one in home to call Customer care. Before that recharge the account for the specified amount.

Or else do the recharge of 5551.. Infinity Pack

As u r on the topmost pack u can't downgrade to a lower pack from selfcare..
Only possible way to downgrade an ongoing pack is to call CC and tell them to change the pack.

As u said u r abroad, there is no way to change the base pack now.. or tell ur friends or some one in home to call Customer care. Before that recharge the account for the specified amount.

Or else do the recharge of 5551.. Infinity Pack

Thank you. You mean Rs 5551 is the topmost one with all the HD channels? If so, I am happy to recharge that.

Thank you. You mean Rs 5551 is the topmost one with all the HD channels? If so, I am happy to recharge that.
Ofcourse Yes..
5551 and 5801 are same Infinity ALL HD Pack..
5551 is retailer recharge and 5801 is Customer recharge..
5551 is the same infinity pack that you are using now.

Every long term recharges would be like this.. There would be one retailer recharge and one regular recharge for same pack.

Back
Top Bottom