Discussion Which SD news channels has the best picture quality?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
HD news channels are in minority. We have got only 4 HD News channel. Out of which one of them is a business news channel. So let's discuss about the SD news channel with best PQ.

Personally, I find Swaraj Express and WION with best PQ among news channels.

HD news channels are in minority. We have got only 4 HD News channel. Out of which one of them is a business news channel. So let's discuss about the SD news channel with best PQ.

Personally, I find Swaraj Express and WION with best PQ among news channels.
DD News and DD News HD both are great. Low advert, high PQ. The only drawback is sound. Audio is not that great.

Yes DD News is good however I would say quality of news matters than picture ;)
That 8PM news of DD news is still one of the top news show in India. It is completely related to news of India covering nearly all India. From North East to Odisha to Kerala. As for the quality is concerned many so called news channel didn't even cover major national event like Khelo India last month. All they did was to cover Delhi election. Like Delhi is whole India. So much for quality. There are many shows of DD which are best in whole India. Discussion show like Big picture on Rajya Sabha is one of them. No one can come close to Big Picture.

All english and popular bengali news channel has excellent picture quality on my SITI. But Wion is not that great but good. I get about 81% signal quality. Optical fibre upto distribution box and 71ppi TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock