who wants to throw ts?

Bishnu15 said:
The thread starter Dinesh19 is defaming an International brand like this, that too in an open forum which is quite hard to digest ! Me too user of Tata Sky. But me happy with world class service.

Can you tell me the meaninh of world class service?

Re: RE: who wants to throw ts?

dinesh19 said:
Meaning is price high, dont demand for new channel, always try to activate super class useless service like javed akhtar active:lol and many more and u can't watch hd channels without paying hd access and the best service is Karaoke, by these services u hv to forcefully feel life is jingalala:dodgy:wall

dinesh19 said:

Yes why not ? Tata Sky Active Services, VOD, Showcase all are world class service. TS is least interrupted in rain. They have very less hardware issues. Fabulous EPG look ! What else u want ? :lol

Bishnu15 said:
Yes why not ? Tata Sky Active Services, VOD, Showcase all are world class service. TS is least interrupted in rain. They have very less hardware issues. Fabulous EPG look ! What else u want ? :lol

I want channels thats it, nothing else is required

Devesh said:
Meaning is price high, dont demand for new channel, always try to activate super class useless service like javed akhtar active:lol and many more and u can't watch hd channels without paying hd access and the best service is Karaoke, by these services u hv to forcefully feel life is jingalala:dodgy:wall

Fully agree with u bro.:tup:wall

Re: RE: who wants to throw ts?

deepums said:
Same here bro, we r not using dth for services, we r using for channels.

Suvarna Plus - channel from Star group is present on almost all the DTH including Reliance, but it is missing in Tata Sky

deepums said:

OK I provide u a dth with 1,000 channels but every alternate day technicians has to come & replace stb for faulty stb. You agree ?

Bishnu15 said:

ts is less interrupted in rains? Wake up and come to reality..ts is the no.1 dth, heavily effected even in little rain also..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock