Discussion Who watch DD PM e-Videya ?

Solid Snake

Reaction score
I am just curious to know the purpose of these channels. Are these channels played in schools or kids at home watch these channels at home with all distractions around?

These are useless channels now students are going schools can’t get any time to watch it

A good alternative for village students to learn,where good teaching facilities are not available
But how they get time to watch this if they are going to school

Last edited:
After school.
I agree about alternative but have you seen any student in real life who is that dedicated at so young age?
Those with limited resources specially in rural areas. Rich kids has byjus, unacademy etc. Poor ones with basic access to DD Free Dish. Uses tv for education.
As I said before. They watches these after school or holidays. Some are homeschooled too as they can't afford to go to school.

After school.

Those with limited resources specially in rural areas. Rich kids has byjus, unacademy etc. Poor ones with basic access to DD Free Dish. Uses tv for education.

As I said before. They watches these after school or holidays. Some are homeschooled too as they can't afford to go to school.
Have you seen anyone personally getting education from these channels?

This is helpfull service for ladakh and north east students. Once launched all channels then they will install freedish in schools.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock