Why Dish Tv doesn't cares for their Customers needs.

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,877

DishHD

Reaction score
I am very much happy with dish tru hd Channels and PQ but its more than two years now but still Dish Tv didn't introduced any good DVR setbox for their customers. If dish tv introduce a good DVR setbox with 7.1 Dolby sound built option then trust no one can beat Dish tv or even come close to dish tv to be their rivals. But the problem with Dish tv is that they dont want to improve their Setbox and wasting alot of their money on their Brand Ambassador Shahrukh Khan wise they could put that money on their Setbox and for their customers bcoz i think no one watches tv just bcoz sharukn khan or salman khan or aamir kahn or any celebrity is your Ambassador. Why Dish tv doesn't understands that customers are the much important than any celebrity bcoz customers pay them not any celebrity.

No, actually having a famous brand ambassador does make a difference....it brings their product a lot of fame. For example when I tell my friends in Pakistan that I have Dish TruHD, they always say, "The one which features Shahrukh Khan?". Basically, what any company cares about is profits; even if it means sacrificing the customer needs. The reason they are not improving their STB, or adding 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound is because they don't feel the need for it. They feel that they will suffer losses if they add these two things. They feel that they don't need to spend money on improving their STB because their STB is in good "WORKING" condition. Customers are generally happy with what they are getting, or naturally Dish TV would be suffering from losses. Everything is done from a business point of view, if it was better for the company to add 7.1 Dolby sound, or improve their STB it would have been done already. Overall, we should not really question the decisions of a company because they are making these choices wisely keeping everything in mind.... ;)

Dish tv or any other DTH thinks in terms of profit. yes it is true but they must have to improve their hardware and software . I have no issue, i am getting 5.1 Dolby sound but not getting ESS HD pack. Dish tv must have to fulfill the need of customers demand. After all we are paying them so if they add channels, update thier hardware and software it would be definitely increase market share of dish tv and increase customers word of mouth.

Raheel khawaja said:
Dish tv or any other DTH thinks in terms of profit. yes it is true but they must have to improve their hardware and software . I have no issue, i am getting 5.1 Dolby sound but not getting ESS HD pack. Dish tv must have to fulfill the need of customers demand. After all we are paying them so if they add channels, update thier hardware and software it would be definitely increase market share of dish tv and increase customers word of mouth.

Raheel, can you confirm on which channels you are receiving 5.1? because as per my understanding DishTV doesn't provide 5.1 except Movies Now

Only movies now has such facility. Thats why i said they need to update their hatdware as well as sofware. stat cricket hd also has 5.1 but it is not active on dishtv.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock