Why Some Star Channels are not available on Base Packs

I just checked, star premium hd pack has star sports select 1 and 2 hd channels.
How you are saying it's not available?

He meant that Disney-Star should launch broadcaster bouquets which just contain sports channels but this is unlikely to happen bcoz of reasons i have explained

Guys do share ur feedback with broadcasters, operators and distribution partners.....it is lot more effective in such changes being introduced on respective platforms/ channels/bouquets .... sharing ur views in the forum is good but if some hard work is put in directly reaching to company or its senior people then mostly it yields positive outcome but yes time + efforts need to be invested for the same.

I had to constantly follow up + interact via mail or social media with broadcasters / operators / distribution partners and their senior officials for many months or even 1 or 2 years for addition of many channels on erstwhile Tata Sky and Videocon d2h and since 2018 i have been doing same for pending channels to be added on Airtel Digital TV Platform which i earlier too did but as used connections from multiple operators back then hence feedback to different channels had mention of different operators.....Similarly i have also shared lot of feedback with customer desk or senior people of various operators wherein Airtel Digital TV has been the best as far as absorbing + implementation of changes / things followed by Erstwhile Videocon d2h and then Tata Sky (Play)...... Also have sent feedback / requests to various distribution partners of various channels

Guys do share ur feedback with broadcasters, operators and distribution partners.....it is lot more effective in such changes being introduced on respective platforms/ channels/bouquets .... sharing ur views in the forum is good but if some hard work is put in directly reaching to company or its senior people then mostly it yields positive outcome but yes time + efforts need to be invested for the same.

I had to constantly follow up + interact via mail or social media with broadcasters / operators / distribution partners and their senior officials for many months or even 1 or 2 years for addition of many channels on erstwhile Tata Sky and Videocon d2h and since 2018 i have been doing same for pending channels to be added on Airtel Digital TV Platform which i earlier too did but as used connections from multiple operators back then hence feedback to different channels had mention of different operators.....Similarly i have also shared lot of feedback with customer desk or senior people of various operators wherein Airtel Digital TV has been the best as far as absorbing + implementation of changes / things followed by Erstwhile Videocon d2h and then Tata Sky (Play)...... Also have sent feedback / requests to various distribution partners of various channels
I have told tataplay to reduce ncf thousands of times but they didn't reduced.
Finally after 3 years, switched to sun direct.

They will not listen feedback until they don't get such feedbacks multiple times or if they start loosing connections

I have told tataplay to reduce ncf thousands of times but they didn't reduced.
Finally after 3 years, switched to sun direct.

They will not listen feedback until they don't get such feedbacks multiple times or if they start loosing connections

share feedback with a proper reasoning so as to why implementing the points is beneficial to all stakeholders and all companies shall definitely evaluate the same and incorporate it in their strategy

share feedback with a proper reasoning so as to why implementing the points is beneficial to all stakeholders and all companies shall definitely evaluate the same and incorporate it in their strategy
I have already ditched tataplay.. So no feedback towards them now..
I have accepted sun direct as it is with less channels.
Because getting at half price than tataplay.
NCF on sun direct hd packages is 0

One word. Take your pick. 🤑💸
  • paisa पैसा ਪੈਸਾ પૈસા پیسہ
  • taka টাকা
  • panam பணம் പണം
  • dabbu డబ్బు
  • hana ಹಣ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock