Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:
all the english movie channel signals are good, tamil channel esspecially sun network will be good. let me know if any channel in particualr you are looking for? Sports channels all are good.

TAMIL-SUN channels,VIJAY,
ENGLISH-SONY PIX & MOVIES NOW,
SPORTS-STAR CRICKET

dinee said:
TAMIL-SUN channels,VIJAY,
ENGLISH-SONY PIX & MOVIES NOW,
SPORTS-STAR CRICKET

SUN channels and VIjay are with good quality.
All english movie channels are with excellent quality
Star cricket is very good, star sports 2 is okay compared to other sports channels.

only channel which i feel is with extra quality is Australia network.( no channel is close to it)

CNBC, Nat geo wild are pixelated sometimes

i will prepare a youtube video of all the channels soon let me see if i can.

SCV is same when it comes to digital( they keep swapping channel location for no reason) the EPG is incorrect for most of the channels. Pricing wise they are okay... not as good as TCCL( based on the website info). if you opt for 215Rs diamond pack you get most of the english, movies,sports, hindi music channels. compared to DTH this works cheaper,if you are a other south indian language viewer,you get most of the telugu,kannada and malayalam channels for free. few of the paychannels like movies now, et now, times now channels are free even if you opt for base pack.

Satvijay said:
SUN channels and VIjay are with good quality.
All english movie channels are with excellent quality
Star cricket is very good, star sports 2 is okay compared to other sports channels.

only channel which i feel is with extra quality is Australia network.( no channel is close to it)

CNBC, Nat geo wild are pixelated sometimes

i will prepare a youtube video of all the channels soon let me see if i can.

SCV is same when it comes to digital( they keep swapping channel location for no reason) the EPG is incorrect for most of the channels. Pricing wise they are okay... not as good as TCCL( based on the website info). if you opt for 215Rs diamond pack you get most of the english, movies,sports, hindi music channels. compared to DTH this works cheaper,if you are a other south indian language viewer,you get most of the telugu,kannada and malayalam channels for free. few of the paychannels like movies now, et now, times now channels are free even if you opt for base pack.

ya thnx...

shopping channel has been added in scv analog replacing polimer channel

if SCV adds one or two sports channels , 2 english movies channels, discovery, animal planet in analog, then it will be very good, and every one will like SCV .:)

sathishbabu4u said:
if SCV adds one or two sports channels , 2 english movies channels, discovery, animal planet in analog, then it will be very good, and every one will like SCV .:)

:k :k :tup :tup ... i too will support SCV if they do this. :sp :sp

dinee said:
shopping channel has been added in scv analog replacing polimer channel

Polimer was better, i thought they would put a better channel but they have spoiled it as usual.

SCV i really dont know what are they upto.. they want every piece of their share, right from analog to digital to media to DTH to print.. so they will not give everything in one.

Yes, but imagine if they offer a package competitive to TCCL (as shown on web) and offer free STB for 6 or 12 month subscription as a single payment like they did before, would anyone wont want them, even DAS can easily be completed except a few who may still want analogue to help watch multiple TV's (even with puthiya thalaimurai removed.... but not undermining other channels as any dominance will not be well taken on a long run)?

Almost 99% of the TV users are non political, all they want is good service and better package, they can easily take back their lost areas easily with such pro subscribers move. They entered the print media not by force but by offering dailies at Rs 1 when others were selling at slightly higher price.

But when it comes to cable tv they never change, and as usual they play spoil sport.

But oneday some DTH big players will definitely enter the game with a huge blow and offer all english, sports and non-sun channels as a bundle at a much cheaper cost and sun channels as an addon and take the game to a different level, then once lost this game can never be bought.

Because when people taste the benefits of technology then everything will change altogether and its really hard to win them.

One of my friend residing at chromepet confirms with his LCO.
He is getting Arasu analog few weeks back, now his LCO changed to SCV analog and told that Arasu won't enter to chennai, and DAS will not come to chennai in nearfuture..(so sad).

Back
Top Bottom