Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
sathishbabu4u said:
One of my friend residing at chromepet confirms with his LCO.
He is getting Arasu analog few weeks back, now his LCO changed to SCV analog and told that Arasu won't enter to chennai, and DAS will not come to chennai in nearfuture..(so sad).

really very sad news, but still my LCO running arasu analog ....

sathishbabu4u said:
One of my friend residing at chromepet confirms with his LCO.
He is getting Arasu analog few weeks back, now his LCO changed to SCV analog and told that Arasu won't enter to chennai, and DAS will not come to chennai in nearfuture..(so sad).

Yes, i too learned the same.

What i don't understand is when they don't want to enter Chennai why should they waste so much money and run such a huge drama of fooling the people.

Atleast the MSO that is in control why cant it include 2 sports, 2 English movie channels, atleast 1 FTA international news channel and other Tamil SUN channels in the analogue so noone has any issues with them?

Hi all,

even my LCO hinted that he will be moving to a different MSO soon. He said he will confirm next month.

Satvijay said:
Hi all,

even my LCO hinted that he will be moving to a different MSO soon. He said he will confirm next month.

Area? Moving out of SCV? - Usually if one LCO who is deep inside city changes then there are more chances for a few more LCO's to follow.

What will happen to DAS users, any refund on STB?

pearlpearl said:
Area? Moving out of SCV? - Usually if one LCO who is deep inside city changes then there are more chances for a few more LCO's to follow.

What will happen to DAS users, any refund on STB?

Choolaimedu. STB will be replaced free of cost to existing customers he said.

Free of Cost..???
Might be he is joking. How come SCV will take the STB and return the full amount.(Hope SCV won't take STB return for rs. 200).
Let's wait for one more month.
It is good Choolaimedu in center of city moving out from SCV.
Please let us know once ur LCO stops SCV analog or give of another MSO's Analog signal.

Satvijay said:
Choolaimedu. STB will be replaced free of cost to existing customers he said.

Finally one good news. I hope this will dilute the monopolism atleast to some level and the competition bring in better packages at competitive costs.

sathishbabu4u said:
Free of Cost..???
Might be he is joking. How come SCV will take the STB and return the full amount.(Hope SCV won't take STB return for rs. 200).
Let's wait for one more month.
It is good Choolaimedu in center of city moving out from SCV.
Please let us know once ur LCO stops SCV analog or give of another MSO's Analog signal.

Yes, i too wish the same.

But Jak, Aadhar, Crystal, TCCL too are controlling some part in Chennai and some like Jak are even in deep city but they pose no threat to SCV, moreover we still dont know which MSO is going to take control of Choolaimedu.

But whoever comes, the monopolies control is slowly drifting and this dilutes the monopolism which is a good news.

Back
Top Bottom