Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
prakash_Tv said:
impossible :D:D

I too don't trust SCV in refunding STB,

But if the LCO has signed such an agreement with SCV that arranges for a refund when returned then it is sure possible and SCV cant deny. The LCO must have such a command to get back the money and give it to his subscribers.

pearlpearl said:
I too don't trust SCV in refunding STB,

But if the LCO has signed such an agreement with SCV that arranges for a refund when returned then it is sure possible and SCV cant deny. The LCO must have such a command to get back the money and give it to his subscribers.

its not so easy friend :):)

prakash_Tv said:
its not so easy friend :):)

Yes, i know. Its like a one way, no return. ;)

Thats why i didn't get a STB till now, but if my LCO can assure that the MSO stays for atleast 12 - 18 months then i can invest Rs 1300, otherwise i feel that its a waste to spend for such a small period.

pearlpearl said:
Yes, i know. Its like a one way, no return. ;)

Thats why i didn't get a STB till now, but if my LCO can assure that the MSO stays for atleast 12 - 18 months then i can invest Rs 1300, otherwise i feel that its a waste to spend for such a small period.

My LCO is a friend of mine... i can be assured at least i get the money back not sure of others. this morning my cable was interuppted for nearly 3hrs and its back .. think somthing fishy happening now.. expecting a change... will update u guys if i get the refund or not..

If cable interrupte means...it is sure, ur LCO changing MSO.
My LCO also friend to me, will give cricket channels whenever i ask. (non-india matches too, as am cricket fan).
But my lco strict with SCV, as he fears to move another MSO. Already High and Most Medium class moved to DTH, my LCO now trying to hold remaining people. hence my lco won't stop Analog. My LCO also assures me to give refund whenever i return SCV STB to him
My LCO assures to give refund for the STB , depreciate Rs. 100 or Rs. 200 (depends on number of years STB usage).

Satvijay said:
My LCO is a friend of mine... i can be assured at least i get the money back not sure of others. this morning my cable was interuppted for nearly 3hrs and its back .. think somthing fishy happening now.. expecting a change... will update u guys if i get the refund or not..

Friends can definitely help. Did your friend tell anything about which MSO?

If its Arasu then we can definitely expect a mass change real soon (though less possibility) or Crystal/Adhar/Jak then it may not have much impact on other areas as they seem to be limited to a particular zone, or TCCL then again good chances for other LCO's to move as TCCL seem more planned in their business and seems to have LCO's union support.

sathishbabu4u said:
If cable interrupte means...it is sure, ur LCO changing MSO.
My LCO also friend to me, will give cricket channels whenever i ask. (non-india matches too, as am cricket fan).
But my lco strict with SCV, as he fears to move another MSO. Already High and Most Medium class moved to DTH, my LCO now trying to hold remaining people. hence my lco won't stop Analog. My LCO also assures me to give refund whenever i return SCV STB to him
My LCO assures to give refund for the STB , depreciate Rs. 100 or Rs. 200 (depends on number of years STB usage).

Yes, now more DTH presence is there and if the same situation prevails then more and more medium class will move towards DTH.

pearlpearl said:
Friends can definitely help. Did your friend tell anything about which MSO?

If its Arasu then we can definitely expect a mass change real soon (though less possibility) or Crystal/Adhar/Jak then it may not have much impact on other areas as they seem to be limited to a particular zone, or TCCL then again good chances for other LCO's to move as TCCL seem more planned in their business and seems to have LCO's union support.

Even he is not sure, looks like he has some dependency with another LCO for the signal so if there comes a change it would be a huge change. once LCO's start to move out of SCV many would follow.

Part of Choolaimedu (near Metha Nagar), JAK service is already there. I watched JAK signal in my friend's home there during early 2012. May be your LCO is trying to get JAK signal. But not sure. It is not true that all the interior part of City is with SCV only. JAK is also holding some areas.

But currently there is no improvement from JAK.

Back
Top Bottom