Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Sadiq said:
Part of Choolaimedu (near Metha Nagar), JAK service is already there. I watched JAK signal in my friend's home there during early 2012. May be your LCO is trying to get JAK signal. But not sure. It is not true that all the interior part of City is with SCV only. JAK is also holding some areas.

But currently there is no improvement from JAK.

Yes, i learned that Annanagar east and some parts of kolathur is already with Jak.

But there are no improvements from any one in any area and the change in Chooliamedu seems to be limited only to that area as no such updates from any other areas.

Updates on SCV digital

E24 added on some LCN ( dont remember now)
CBS spark has been replaced with RTL thrill ( not sure if Channel itself has changed or SCV has dropped spark and giving RTL Thrill

Lots of disconnects with the SCV signal nowadays.. cable going off for atleast 2 -3 hrs daily.. suspecting some issue.

Satvijay said:
Lots of disconnects with the SCV signal nowadays.. cable going off for atleast 2 -3 hrs daily.. suspecting some issue.

Yes, this issue was reported in DAS alone in my Area 2 - 3 months back and many people got back to analogue, they said that while DAS was blank analogue had no issue and the same blank channels in DAS were available in Analogue.

In scv ch no 484 they add a test channel. I thick this is malayalam channel surya music.

chermadurai said:
In scv ch no 484 they add a test channel. I thick this is malayalam channel surya music.

Yes Surya music is now available on digital mode. BTW i see the analog quality has come down badly in the recent days, are you all facing the same issue is it somthing scv doing or my LCO is doing?. My LCO says its scv which is doing to make the customers buy STBs can someone confirm.

Back
Top Bottom