Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Yes..me too face the same..
My LCO placed new booster nearly 2 month back, at that time, Raj Music and News are in excellent clarity, but from last one week, the clarity come down badly even for prime band channels are also in bad clarity. My LCO giving Star cricket, that one only have same level of clarity.

For me there is not much change in analogue quality in the recent times and is viewable for me, but its hard to say if it is the LCO or the MSO as both of them have their lines and are equally powerful to bring down the quality though LCO's cant bring up the quality without MSO's cooperation.

But SCV could be trying to sell its STB as once people purchase a STB for Rs 1300 then the chance of them moving to some DTH becomes less.

SCV finally added three new channels on Digital feed.

Ten golf
NDTV good times
Zee talkies

dont remember the LCN numbers

NO addition in tamil :(

SCV adding channels in Digital..not in analog..
SCV add Star Sports 2 , even most DTHs not add that channel.
We need 2 sports channel, 2 english movie channel, PT and polimer channel in the SCV analog..
else monthly subscription rs. 100 is total waste

Satvijay said:
SCV finally added three new channels on Digital feed.

Ten golf
NDTV good times
Zee talkies

dont remember the LCN numbers

NO addition in tamil :(

They will not add Tamil channels since it will impact Sun Network popularity.

sathishbabu4u said:
SCV adding channels in Digital..not in analog..
SCV add Star Sports 2 , even most DTHs not add that channel.
We need 2 sports channel, 2 english movie channel, PT and polimer channel in the SCV analog..
else monthly subscription rs. 100 is total waste

Don't expect SCV to add new channels in analog. PT and Polimer is not there in SCV digital due to their fear of competence. I hope there was two movie channels (Movies Now and Sony PIX) available in analog. Not sure whether they are available now. Sports?? Cannot be since all are pay channels.

Ten Golf is a premium channel which was intially available only on Dish TV not sure if its now available on other DTH. ( D2H i know its not there)

Sadiq said:
They will not add Tamil channels since it will impact Sun Network popularity.

Don't expect SCV to add new channels in analog. PT and Polimer is not there in SCV digital due to their fear of competence. I hope there was two movie channels (Movies Now and Sony PIX) available in analog. Not sure whether they are available now. Sports?? Cannot be since all are pay channels.

If they have some English movie channel then Movies Now and Sony Pix would be missing and once they start some English news channel the left over news channels will be removed. :P :wall

And once people find another MSO or once DTH becomes affordable then they will be removed from Chennai Homes too. :P :k

Back
Top Bottom