Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Yes'day i called my LCO to give star cricket in analogue. He told , he is doing the work to get additional 10 channels, (like PT, polimer and local cable channels) , as most of the customers demanding these channels.
hoping from next month, my lco will change MSO or will give feed from DTH for other MSO.

sathishbabu4u said:
Yes'day i called my LCO to give star cricket in analogue. He told , he is doing the work to get additional 10 channels, (like PT, polimer and local cable channels) , as most of the customers demanding these channels.
hoping from next month, my lco will change MSO or will give feed from DTH for other MSO.

Good to know, hope all LCO's in Chennai gets some nerve and put to at-least a little effort to be worthful to their clients and offer more channels or choose the best MSO and offer DAS at affordable costs.

Its channel rain on SCV digital. SCV is adding a number of news channels ( except tamil :( )
few to name here.

Channel news asia,
Russia today,
al jazareera tv
lemon tv
taaza tv
news india
tez
news express
jain tv
news 9
tv24
total tv
live india
india tv
care world
ndtv hindi and a lots more.. i have not included channels which i have not heard or not so popular

Satvijay said:
Its channel rain on SCV digital. SCV is adding a number of news channels ( except tamil :( )
few to name here.

Channel news asia,
Russia today,
al jazareera tv
lemon tv
taaza tv
news india
tez
news express
jain tv
news 9
tv24
total tv
live india
india tv
care world
ndtv hindi and a lots more.. i have not included channels which i have not heard or not so popular

It looks some what CAS is going to continue in chennai at-least for the next several months, so it would be nice if SCV can add some more channels (Non Sun competitive channels) to SCV Analogue.

sathishbabu4u said:
i hope some of these channel are FTA.
Then why SCV not add these in Analog.?

yes. may be many would be FTA, SCV focus is to add channels in digital as of now to show the channel count, indeed i would say the count is very very high, even for scrolling all the channels it takes 30 mins. they would not add any channels in analog, indeed be happy if they dont remove any. Only if your MSO thinks they can do it by filling the lots of space with useful channels in the analog band. otherwise i dont think it will not change. I think may be they will also add tamil channels soon in digital, it may or may not its a guess...

Satvijay said:
yes. may be many would be FTA, SCV focus is to add channels in digital as of now to show the channel count, indeed i would say the count is very very high, even for scrolling all the channels it takes 30 mins. they would not add any channels in analog, indeed be happy if they dont remove any. Only if your MSO thinks they can do it by filling the lots of space with useful channels in the analog band. otherwise i dont think it will not change. I think may be they will also add tamil channels soon in digital, it may or may not its a guess...

TRAI has set DAS rule as minimum 500 channels, hope this happens sooner.

pearlpearl said:
TRAI has set DAS rule as minimum 500 channels, hope this happens sooner.

Yes with SCV i think it will happen very soon, indeed im lazy of counting the channels which im getting. i believe they would have already achieved or very close in achieving it. actually they can added add a lots of tamil channels other than their rivals PT and polimer, which they will never add. hopefully it happens!! ( excluding those two they can esily add another 15 tamil channel to the existing list.)

Satvijay said:
Yes with SCV i think it will happen very soon, indeed im lazy of counting the channels which im getting. i believe they would have already achieved or very close in achieving it. actually they can added add a lots of tamil channels other than their rivals PT and polimer, which they will never add. hopefully it happens!! ( excluding those two they can esily adding another 15 tamil channel to the existing list.)

Good to know. Anyhow, my LCO wont offer SCV DAS in our area except under much pressure from a particular client, otherwise he will do his best to avoid DAS at any cost.

In SCV set up box during the scan i found 332 channel radio-1 but when i count one by one channel the total is coming 270 only

Back
Top Bottom