Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
just now i saw schedule of Tensports in their website.. it shows Champion league cricket live in tensports. Is it Tensports showing this year champion league cricket???
Can anybody confirm

Tensports showing champion league in pakistan only , not in india..
just now checked their website, it updated correctly now..

SCV again shuffled the channels. tensports replaced with starsports2 in analog, satiyam moved to different location, axn moved.

i'm not getting ten sports...can u tell in which band receiving nd after which channels...IN ANALOG

What In SCV analog, tensports replaced with star sports2 va...
check it again .. it will be digital or ur LCO giving tensports and star sports2..
in analog no sports channel for last 10 years.. (even no DD sports)..

Satvijay said:
SCV again shuffled the channels. tensports replaced with starsports2 in analog, satiyam moved to different location, axn moved.

Yes, seems to be a planned move to overall push multiple channels to the last slots, now sony pix went event last and many other channels too.

Ten Sports and Star Sports 2 are from LCO and not from SCV, so it isn't available in my area. Hope my LCO adds it.

sathishbabu4u said:
What In SCV analog, tensports replaced with star sports2 va...
check it again .. it will be digital or ur LCO giving tensports and star sports2..
in analog no sports channel for last 10 years.. (even no DD sports)..

Yes, 10 years of :wall :angry :wall :angry

pearlpearl said:
Yes, seems to be a planned move to overall push multiple channels to the last slots, now sony pix went event last and many other channels too.

Ten Sports and Star Sports 2 are from LCO and not from SCV, so it isn't available in my area. Hope my LCO adds it.

yes i believe that sports channel is from my LCO, in makkal tv they are flashing to retune the tv sets who are using SCV signal for gettting makkal tv in scv

Satvijay said:
channel news asia, tv9 english, aljazeera now removed in digital mode :(

I used to watch and was addicted with channel news asia, tv9 some time back, but SCV took them off. All 3 are excellent channels, excellent in their own ways.

Back
Top Bottom