Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
njmanielec said:
In SCV set up box during the scan i found 332 channel radio-1 but when i count one by one channel the total is coming 270 only

im not getting ur question what you mean by radio channel? there is only one radio channel in scv now

Is it CAS or DAS in place at chennai..
If CAS, all FTA channels (available through SCV STB) should be available in Analog mode.
If DAS, No FTA channels should be in Analog mode.
I hope no one in the world knows the meaning of CAS system other than chennai people, whom suffers for last 10 years .

sathishbabu4u said:
Is it CAS or DAS in place at chennai..
If CAS, all FTA channels (available through SCV STB) should be available in Analog mode.
If DAS, No FTA channels should be in Analog mode.
I hope no one in the world knows the meaning of CAS system other than chennai people, whom suffers for last 10 years .

Satvijay said:
its a hybrid here ;)

It becomes a DAS only when all the signals go encrypted, but in Chennai we are still receiving channels through the same cable in analogue, so it is definitely CAS but at the cost of DAS.

Yes, its a hybrid, CAS for the price of DAS. This can happen only in the great Chennai. We Chennai people have the fate to suffer with no solution visible anywhere in the near future.

Did anyone get sports channel in SCV analogue for CCL 2013? (Huh what a fate to keep begging the LCO for sports channel during every sport event??)

I asked one week back itself to my lCO to give star cricket..
My LCO gives what ever channel whenver i demand it. But only one channel at a time.. and also it should have in scv digital (so no PT and polimer)

from when u r gettting tensports,
and also channel location. (channels before and after TEN sports ) and also u can call confirm with ur LCO.

sathishbabu4u said:
from when u r gettting tensports,
and also channel location. (channels before and after TEN sports ) and also u can call confirm with ur LCO.

near ktv

Back
Top Bottom