Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Friends,

Btw what's the SCV website? I am unable to view SCV.CO.IN for the past few days.

Also I am planning to take Arasu Cable STB for 1900 incl installation & activation. Then after 200 rs/ month for all the channels. Its provided by my local LCO.

What will you suggest.

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

Btw what's the SCV website? I am unable to view SCV.CO.IN for the past few days.

Also I am planning to take Arasu Cable STB for 1900 incl installation & activation. Then after 200 rs/ month for all the channels. Its provided by my local LCO.

What will you suggest.
scv site is down for unknown reasons. go for arasu what is stopping you. but 1900Rs is bit expensive dont know who is looting here. your LCO or someone

The 1900 is inclusive of STB, Installation & activation. He told STB alone costs 1500. How about the Clarity. I am using that as back to my ADTV HD DVR connection. Mainly I need international channels.

aravindan said:
Bro..
I dint mean HD channels should be available in analogue..

May be i misunderstood.

I said the HD service through STBs should reach every people and should be affordable..

HD package rates are yet to be announced by SCV, and it would definetely be expensive when compared to digital or analogue cable but would be lesser than that of DTH. Even in developed countries HD services are expensive it would take time to come down. HD service is a premium service and i would say its not for common man

Paying Rs.300+ every month for cable services is not easy for middle & lower class people..

I do understand all the packages of SCV are expensive

krishnanramani said:
The 1900 is inclusive of STB, Installation & activation. He told STB alone costs 1500. How about the Clarity. I am using that as back to my ADTV HD DVR connection. Mainly I need international channels.

i paid 1200Rs +130Rs for scv not sure of clarity

Any suggestions on Clarity of Arasu Digital cable. I am using LG 42 " 3D LED TV.

As I told, I mainly need International channels & back for my ADTV HD DVR.

krishnanramani said:
Any suggestions on Clarity of Arasu Digital cable. I am using LG 42 " 3D LED TV.

FYI. clarity of the signal of any digital STB through cable would not be as good as DTH.

krishnanramani said:

dont go for arasu STB for led and lcd tv's ....

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

What will you suggest.

too costly ... Arasu STB 1500+ 100 activation...now only one package given by Arasu. u will get all channels u need to pay just rs 100/- only... for more details contact arasu office.

Back
Top Bottom