Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
SCV digital has added a lots of Hindi news and few religious channels,
Sakthi tv
manoranjan tv
chandrakala time tv
day and night news
jain tv
total news

arirang (korea english channel) and Russia tv now available

masti channel which was not available for sometime is back on list

Satvijay said:
SCV digital has added a lots of Hindi news and few religious channels,
Sakthi tv
manoranjan tv
chandrakala time tv
day and night news
jain tv
total news

arirang (korea english channel) and Russia tv now available

masti channel which was not available for sometime is back on list

Why suddenly adding so much? Something seems to be happening big in SCV, this only means 2 things and we all know what they are.... hope we get some update within the next 30 - 45 days.

HOUSE-MD said:
Why suddenly adding so much? Something seems to be happening big in SCV, this only means 2 things and we all know what they are.... hope we get some update within the next 30 - 45 days.

none of these channels will benefit chennai viewers. may be they want to show a huge list of channels. They are yet to add nearly 15 - 20 channels in tamil itself, if they really want to add. Just to increase the count they have added.

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

Also I am planning to take Arasu Cable STB for 1900 incl installation & activation. Then after 200 rs/ month for all the channels. Its provided by my local LCO.

Bro..Where are u from..?..

aravindan said:
Bro..Where are u from..?..

One good news we have, Arasu seem to have penetrated several parts of areas (Several parts of the same area and not an entire area, Eg: Parts of Ambattur, Ayanavaram etc) across Chennai in the last few months silently and since we don't have DDF members in those places we have no real details.

What i want from Arasu is that they have to just go ahead and start distributing their STB and publicize their service so people will be forcing their LCO's to join Arasu and those who are satisfied with SCV may stay with them.

Friends,

Today I installed Arasu Cable. Its really good. It gives d same clarity as Adtv sd would give on my 42 3D LED TV.

It will be for a back up purpose n mainly for all the international channels.Anyways my ADTV HD DVR would be d main connection...

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

Today I installed Arasu Cable. Its really good. It gives d same clarity as Adtv sd would give on my 42 3D LED TV.

It will be for a back up purpose n mainly for all the international channels.Anyways my ADTV HD DVR would be d main connection...

can u post ss...

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

are you getting all the channels ?? what is the subscription rate ???

I m getting all the 220 channels... Evn the clarity s good.. Pretty decent PQ N AQ... Serves my purpose for both back up n also mainly for international channels....

Back
Top Bottom