Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

Guys i think scv is exiting their cable business, they have closed the website and the domain is available for sale, they have now increased the package rates by 5 rs, With the current rates itself no one is ready to contiue with scv with the increase there would be more dropouts.

I thick they ready to HD channel in may 1. They have added their sun HD channel in Tamil pack to increase the trp to increase pack to 5 rs.

Satvijay said:
Guys i think scv is exiting their cable business, they have closed the website and the domain is available for sale, they have now increased the package rates by 5 rs, With the current rates itself no one is ready to contiue with scv with the increase there would be more dropouts.

Yes, without a website its hard for any new and old customers to trust what their money is worth. There is no guarantee on the channel count and also the difference in packages as LCO's cant give much details as LCO's and MSO's are two different people.

Most of the people who have SCV STB in my area subscribe (Promoted by the LCO) to the Tamil Pack + MP Pack and pay Rs 200 as a round off value to the LCO, now with this increase in Tamil Pack alone the LCO will definitely hike the bill by Rs 10 and increase the monthly bill to Rs 210 from Rs 200.

Now any increase on the MP pack would mean additional hike on the monthly bill which no-one would agree as it would then become costlier or at-least equal to the DIAMOND Pack which most of them already not willing to pay for.

chermadurai said:
I thick they ready to HD channel in may 1. They have added their sun HD channel in Tamil pack to increase the trp to increase pack to 5 rs.

Adding HD channels is a good one but it has to be offered as an add-on and not as a combo basic pack as not everyone would need/afford a HD channel.

Looks like they are causing more damage than a promotion to get more new subscribers.

chermadurai said:

You may be right or may be wrong. as SCV is yet to distribute any HD STBs to their customers. Moroever they will not give the HD STB for free, it would be with a premium. HD pack would mostly be seperate i feel, or may be they have added to the existing pack as you said. will wait in watch.Just called SCV CC, they do not have any confirmation of when the HD channels would be available.

Hi,
Since yesterday i see a lot of new channels added to SCV digital, nearly 25 channels, one channel which is worth watching is channel news asia, all others are hindi, religious and other regional languages. Not a single tamil channel added

Satvijay said:
Hi,
Since yesterday i see a lot of new channels added to SCV digital, nearly 25 channels, one channel which is worth watching is channel news asia, all others are hindi, religious and other regional languages. Not a single tamil channel added

Channel news asia is one of the best Asian business channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock