Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

krishnanramani said:
Thats great Friend. Have they already given HD STBs???

scv has not started to give any hd stb till now. they dont even have the confirmed dates of when they will start

krishnanramani said:
Then I am not sure whats the point in adding HD channels. Also their website is closed.

I believe they are testing it. They are yet to announce the package rates, moroever scv is waiting for the political situation on how it will shape after the results.

Scv added HBO hits and HBO defined SD
yqe4ajuz.jpg

ybume5yr.jpg

Good addition. So SCV is still alive and only their website is dead... I never see any channel posting an adv saying the channel is available in SCV. Will HBO do now?

Yes I think so too. Same was happened with Ten Golf and Baby tv free for a month, then scrambled.

Sadiq said:
So SCV is still alive and only their website is dead...

SCV seems to be well and alive without any small issue except not being able to go DAS and distribute STB.

Till the day we all receive SCV signals we can confidently say that SCV rules Chennai and any other government or private MSO are nearly non-existent.

Hope someone takes some initiative sooner and start distributing STB's so me like people can watch pay channels in local cable at affordable costs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock